poison ivy

erik

SO LUCKILY I DONT HAVE TOO MANY ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO MUCH. THE POISON IVY IS WAS LOCALIZED AND THERE ARE ONLY 3 SMALL BLISTERS...I WENT SWIMMING RIGHT AFTER WE WERE DONE IN THE BRUSH.....

THEY DONT REALLY ITCH AND ONLY HURT WHEN I DRAIN THE BLISTERS.....

I AM SOOO EXCITED TO WEAR SHIN GUARDS TONITE...CUZ ALONG WITH THE IVY BLISTERS I HAVE A LEG LONG CUT ON THE SAME SHIN!!! SHOULD BE FUN!!

least i only have 2 games tonite.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:

E-Dog right after I got off the phone with you when you told me you got the poison ivy I looked down at my legs and sure enough all below the kneee is strange red blisters. Maybe its not poison ivy but a strange reaction to excessive exposure to 5.10 moss eh? Well I'm treating it with my own age-old remedy: consumption of malted alcohol beverages and inhaltation of canabis sativa. Works everytime yo.

ithink it was acombo of the 510moss..dirt...ticks and bloody airy falls outa kittylittered invested cracks of might and an unfortunate encounter on the slippery firecharred sandy [big Drink][big Drink] hills...aghhhh..

well after wensday nights soccer games....the ivy is pretty much handled.....

the friction from my socks and shinguards did an excellent job of ripping the blisters off....they are dried and just scabbing up!!!

thanks for all the advice, but i think specials worked the best!!!!

i used no treatment other then lancing the blisters and draining them.......