april's fools

lI1|1!

ok let's hear 'em. whatjya do?

i got my coworker by leaving a message for her to call a "Mr. Lyon" and giving the number for the woodland park zoo. the folks at the zoo figured it out and explained it to her.

yelrotflmao.gif

still bracing myself for retaliation...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this year so it's only a partial.

A few years back I supervised a large bulding facility dept. On the 31st we circulated a memo that informed all that the telephone system maintenance was due. As this involved forcing compressed air through the wireing to clean dust from the system, would everyone please put there phone in the trash can when they leave to help reduce the mess.

I don't know which was better, counting all the phones in the trash or meeting people later that had figured it out after a day or two.

• 11 months later...

wow, it's been a year already.

coworker who always comes in late has flatscreen monitor. took picture of what's behind monitor, set as wallpaper to make it look like screen is transparent.

6 hours left in workday. what to do next???

One of the guys at my company sent out an e-mail saying that our secretary had called him to remind everyone that they were restriping the parking lot in front and to move their cars to the back lot. A bunch of people fell for it, but not me because I always park in the back anyway (but I might have fallen for it otherwise).

ok let's hear 'em. whatjya do?

i got my coworker by leaving a message for her to call a "Mr. Lyon" and giving the number for the woodland park zoo. the folks at the zoo figured it out and explained it to her.

yelrotflmao.gif

still bracing myself for retaliation...

I tried this one out today, giving the number of the local zoo. Worked like a charm laugh.gif