Who's doing what?

Dulton

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....desparately trying to get back into some sort of shape after badly breaking two ribs, puncturing and partially collapesing one lung and tearing my liver, 5 1/2 weeks ago.

I'm also spending alot of time reflecting on the mental and emotional process of putting myself in the position where I got injured. WHY???! did it happen is question I am trying to answer. Clearly, I made a mistake; I can't blame it on "shit happens".

So far, I am mostly failing at both endevours.

Skiing accident, encounter with tree.

Hope you get better soon, TG.

You got it right, Mister E. You prolly should have added the word "stupid" at the start of your post. There's really not much to tell except that when I hit, Sonny Bono's life flashed before my eyes and that gapper timmy and his wife were a big help. I skied off the mountain with them and they were kind enough to visit the hospital.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am healing...bodies do that. I'll be sticking to climbing; it's safer!

Edited by Terminal_Gravity

He's not kidding. It IS safer. At least rock climbing is safer than driving a car.

Oh I don't doubt it... its kind of a funny thought (if your morbid like me). To think we have a higher chance of getting in an accident in the car on the way to go climbing rather than getting in an accident while climbing. Would someone please explain this to my girlfriend tongue.gif

...To think we have a higher chance of getting in an accident in the car on the way to go climbing rather than getting in an accident while climbing. Would someone please explain this to my girlfriend tongue.gif

...and to my parents. yellaf.gif