• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
JEFFRY

LOOKING FOR CLIMBING PARTNERS!!!

IVE BEEN OUT OF MOUNTAIN CLIMBING FOR A COUPLE YEARS GETIN BACK INTO IT NEED TO FIND A COUPLE PEOPLE THAT WANA GO!!! MOST OF MY CLIMBING PARTNERS GOT MARIED HAD KIDS AND QUIT CLIMBING!!! I HAVE CLIMIED RAINIER, BAKER, HOOD, ADAMS, ST HELENS AND WANT TO THEM ALL AGAIN THIS YEAR PLUS MORE I LIVE IN TACOMA I HAVE BEEN GOING UP TO RAINIER EVERY WEEKEND TO GET BACK INTO SHAPE SNOWSHOEING OR GOING UP TO CAMP MUIR HAVE MOST ALL MY GEAR THANKS JEFF the_finger.gif

Edited by JEFFRY

IVE BEEN OUT OF MOUNTAIN CLIMBING FOR A COUPLE YEARS GETIN BACK INTO IT NEED TO FIND A COUPLE PEOPLE THAT WANA GO!!! MOST OF MY CLIMBING PARTNERS GOT MARIED HAD KIDS AND QUIT CLIMBING!!! I HAVE CLIMIED RAINIER, BAKER, HOOD, ADAMS, ST HELENS AND WANT TO THEM ALL AGAIN THIS YEAR PLUS MORE I LIVE IN TACOMA I HAVE BEEN GOING UP TO RAINIER EVERY WEEKEND TO GET BACK INTO SHAPE SNOWSHOEING OR GOING UP TO CAMP MUIR HAVE MOST ALL MY GEAR THANKS JEFF (BACKPACKER69@COMCAST.NET) the_finger.gif

Jeff you may want to change your email so it doesn't read correctly or you are just inviting tons of spam. wave.gif