• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   11/10/22

Help keep cascadeclimbers.com going!  Please consider donating so we can keep this site going.   We have set expenses right now but no revenue.  We do hope to getting a sponsor to help out, but for now we just need funds to upgrade the site and pay for hosting and licensing. See the "DONATE" tab in the top menu.
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

PDX Pub Club next monday?

my magical mystery machine will be rolling into beaverton next monday. any of you PDX plabbies want to get a pub club going? would like to meet you fine folks.

Hey Timmay! There are some Pdx folks who make rare appearances, indeed we will make it happen.

Who wants to start the bidding for a watering hole?? 6:00 Monday?

i'm a pub clubbin foo doo! let me know when/where and i'll be there.

i'll need to leave early enough so i can go back to my hotel room and watch some spanktravision

i'm there, i'll drink by myself in my hotel room if nobody will hang out with me. I'm used to doing this in Bend on a daily basis, so no worries here [Razz]

Hey, we love you. We're still on for tomorrow, right? [big Grin]

I would love to join in on the fun however I am headed to Spokane this afternoon with a short side trip to Horsethief Butte for some boulderin'

ah, 6:30 at the Dublin Pub - works for me. Lisa, maybe i saw you on Adams - i went up on Sunday. I was a lone tele skier on the south spur. see everyone tonight.

matt

i'll be driving my champagne colored m-series SUV wearing my "birth control" pants (isn't that right alison" complete with my strap-visor

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

i'll be driving my champagne colored m-series SUV wearing my "birth control" pants (isn't that right alison" complete with my strap-visor

GIT A ROPE! [Mad]

[laf][big Drink][big Drink][laf]

Dublin Pub sounds great! 6:30 Dublin Pub it is! I just got back from Adams, hope it's not too late to make this thing a go.

I'll see you there Tim and Sketchfest? Any others attending??? Either way, I won't let you down Timmay! See you there tonight!!

Just got back from Adams, hope it's not too late to make this thing a go.

Dublin Pub sounds great! See you there at 6:30 Tim and Sketchfest? Any others are encouraged to attend!!

Dublin Pub on the corner of Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway and Scholls Ferry road.

6821 SW Beaverton Hilldale HWY. Depending where you are in B-town, travel East on "B-H" highway, when you pass the Fred Meyer (on right) you are real close. At next intersection, on left hand side you will see the Dublin, It's best to turn left at the intersection, park in the lot or right behind in the bank lot. See ya all tonight