PubClub 6/5

mattp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we stick to the rotation, it's the Eastsides' turn. I think a good compromise between east and west would be the Roanoke (sp?) on Mercer Island. Also we need to come up with a list of places with outside seating.

Dad Watsons- Fremont

Fiddlers Inn- Wedgewood.

Triangle Tavern (limited)- Fremont

Will check out some more places. Any places on the Seattle waterfront?

If you want good alcoholic bev's then the George & Dragon in Fremont is the place to go. The only worry is that Trivia night is on Tues... but it's one of the few places that Frat boys can't invade (unfortunatly unlike the Owl & Thistle). Jon you agree? Come on Jon.... frat boy.... (but since this is a Seattle bar it would be out this coming week)

VIVA LA FRANCE!

[ 05-30-2002, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: Chaseabbott ]

I heard the rumeor of the Alki also, interesting...I also heard the Lovely Stephanie will make a guest appearance(especially if Dwyaner shows [big Grin] )

ps. anyone heading to L-worth, lets hook up, I will be there sat and sun....

pm me..

Sorry I missed you this week Don. I have a good excuse, honest I do (I was moving that day). But the turnout up here in Seattle has also been a little low lately (only fifteen or so showed up at Fiddler's Inn, compared to crowds of thirty or so for a month or two earlier this spring). It may just be spring fever, but I think Ray's strong-arm argument has set us back somewhat. Anyway, I don't think anybody from Tacoma has shown up in Seattle lately, but I for one am not holding that against you. Sign me up for the next Tacoma event.

I think you guys should take a look at what bellamontagne has done with the Eugene pub club (hard evedince that people who live that close to U of O are capable of analytic thinking [Razz] j/k)

somebody should just plan a month's worth of pub/pube club locations, post it, and everyone would know where its gonna be!!!

how bout it? I'd be willing to do it for you guys, even though I don't even live there?!?!?!?!

Anyhow, anybody reading this, that is in Bend tonight.... Allison and I will be pub clubing it at the Bend Distillery!

[Moon][laf][big Drink]

Eastside's turn? I recommend the Redmond Brewery, AKA Bear Creek Brewing Co. It's in Redmond. It has plenty of outdoor seating too.

Another good eastside alternitive is the Redhook Brewery in Woodinville. It has a huge outdoor deck.

tawk amongst yerselves...

Touche'... G&D Triv starts at 8:00 but doesn't land on the outside seating (not always) because no one can hear the bloody questions over the Karaoke machine. But the outside seating would be full on a nice night. I usually go around 6:00PM to get an outside table and stay till 12:00 to get the buzz on.... my liver takes up 90% of my body cavity.

[big Drink]

So far, I note one vote for an Eastside PubClub, and at least a couple of people talking about skipping this week's Eastside rotation. Is this (1) a lingering reaction to a month-old argument, (2) a symptom of Spring Fever (there are other things to do in the evening besides drink beer), (3) fair, or (4) something else? Meanwhile, I get the email from Mr. Beckey wanting to know where its going to be...