Seeking Climbing Partners

himalayson

I am looking for climbing partner(s) who would like to climb in the Indian Himalayas - 6,316 meters (20,720'), nothing very technical but snow-climbing experience necessary. My partner dropped out. I am planning to go mid April very economically with costs about $2700. In light of the new and upgraded travel warnings by the State Dept. for Nepal and Pakistan some of you who were planning to go there might want to consider the Indian Himalayas. Check out my website for details. web page

5a1a55aa718ac_326148-bandarpoonch_tall(2).JPG.189d44d0858027ae667a313d2d790f9a.JPG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I left the wrong impression. As you can tell from the cost of the plans that I have in place mine is not a commercial climb. It would be a nice profession to be in. Maybe it is just my desire to one day do so that is coming through. I will make the necessary changes to be more genuine with my purpose.

Thanks for your feedback.

Mark ________________________________

I have made the needed changes as I said I would in the previous message. smile.gif If living in the area (a foreign country at that) for 20 years, knowing the language, culture, routes and specific individuals does not qualify me to be a "guide" in the sense of being able to smooth all possible rough spots of which there are likely to be some in a place and culture like India, and make for an ideal partner I don't know what does. smile.gif And if you need to find someone in Garhwal who can cook well and carry a load anywhere let me know. thumbs_up.gif Check out the area to find out why I'm so anxious to get back.Summitpost Bandarpoonch