Martyrs

MrDoolittle

I'm pretty sure that it was not OK for Isreal, a client state of the US, to blow up a blind man in a wheelchair with missles in the name of the "War on Terror". Have you seen the guy? His face alone is enough of a rallying point for the Islamic world to get behind in a jihad against the west. 100,000-200,000 Palestinians in the street yesterday, swearing revenge against Isreal and the US. And if you don't know how it works over there, they have a MORAL DUTY to exact revenge against those they see as having wronged them, and that duty passes from father to son, etc. They are HONOR BOUND.

capt.w032225a.jpg

Behold! The new messiah for the Islamic cause. The guy gets blown up while leaving a mosque! He looked like a fucking angel...

We're totally fucked. .. And, the DOW has lost 6% since Feb., and took a big hit yesterday after this guy gets blown to pieces, which tells me we are LOSING the "War on Terror", IMHO. Isreal's action yesterday cost those invested in the stock market BILLIONS. Why bomb infrastructure or kill civilians when you can bomb the ECONOMY?

Ariel Sharon is a war criminal, and should be tried and executed upon a verdict of guilt. And when the Palestinians lose their shit over this, don't be surprised if Sharon swoops in and obliterates Gaza and the West Bank.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

straighten out yer bloomers.

fukin hamas says it will retaliate by killin innocent people. what a bunch of limp dick fags. and so are you mr dolittle. rolleyes.gif

i aint no economist but i reckon palestine dont do shit for our trade deficit. them broke dicks cant buy a turd. it is china that impacts our economy the most. speakee mandarin? a north american worker visa program would help more than anything. comprende pinche puto cabrone?

and btw the gimp was taken out with fleshettes. he werent blowed up. just shredded. and israel says this is just the start of a whole assasination program. asshole arafat shoulda taken the offer of a palestinian state when it was offered. he is a dead mutha fuka now. lots more photo ops for the palestinian crybabies. i am underwhelmed.

i think that there are two sides to this whole little debalace that occurs in the middle east. to proclaim one group more innocent then the other is pretty dumb. both sides are brutal and use sickening tactics in the name of their religion/belief system. the funny thing is how the isrealites think that king g/w is their friend, whereas reality points out that he plans to ruin all brown people whom are not metal slaves to christianity, the isrealites just tend not to be as brown as the rest.....

and foraker i do not think that the majority of palestinians spend their days plotting bombing campaingins and the slaughter of children. and people use the tools that they have to accomplish the tasks at hand. so i see a nail bomb as valid as a helicopter gunship, tho neither are a legitimate start to a solution. destroying orgainized religion i think would be a better avenue to start down.

So? What? Hamas is a bunch of innocent angelic looking grandpas who spend their days bouncing children on their knees? Wake up dude.

I really don't get you guys. If Seattle was occupied by a foreign power that you couldn't stand (Bush doesn't count), wouldn't you be working to get them out?

And if that occupying power was restrictive enough with its methods of containment, wouldn't you adopt methods that you deemed appropriate?

Shit, Israel has occupied Palestinian territory, illegally, since 1967. Now they are building a FUCKING FENCE 25 FEET HIGH right through PALESTINIAN LAND!

I'd like to see what y'all's reaction would be if say Saddam Hussein had gathered enough power to annex Seattle, and ruled here with the same oppressiveness Israel does in Palestine.

Good God you guys embarrass me sometimes....

erik, i've read enough mid-east history to know the whole area is messed up so don't presume to lecture me on what's going on there. it's a blindingly brilliant statement of the obvious to say that not *all* palestinians sit around dreaming about being suicide bombers. duh. just as all israelis don't dream about piloting helicopter gun ships. duh. my point was, just because the palestinians have nail bombs and the israelis have helicopters, don't think Hamas (note I did NOT say the Palestinians) are a bunch of lovable old grandpas.

I think the "so what" here is that Israel could have made a more effective strike by taking out one of the lieutenants who actually do the strategic planning rather than the figurehead. While hitting the founder is a sweet little piece of revenge for Israelis, it's backlash will be severe, and the average Israeli is in more danger now, not less.

What they really need are some faith-based initiatives, a constitutional amendment banning midget marriage, and to take care of that damn horrendous steriods problem among the professional camel jockeys.

cbs, i dont know what you mean and truthdfully dont really care...

foraker, still no matter what i am sure even the killers have some sort of humanity within them....

and still both sides are violent pieces of shit...tho granted i think i would side more with the underdog, as i prefer to see a greater balance in the world and isreals views do not strive for balance in the world.

So, you're packing up and leaving because I'm pretty sure the native Americans don't want you here? Is it ok if they come by and bomb your house or your child's schoolbus? As I recall, when this all started, the Israelis, realizing their precarious position, offered the olive branch of peace. They got resoundly bitch slapped by all the Arab states.

i dont side with anyone cept myself and my friends, it is pointless to take up opinion/arms/attitude towards something that directlt affects my life....tho granted it is quite fun to do so.....

tho the weather here is perfect and my library time is about up, so up to the canyons to play for me....have fun stewing in the office, i will climb a pitch or two for you and peace!

they got bitch slapped b/c they had moved in on somebody else's territory and taken it by force. no one likes that. then they held out an olive branch. i know how i'd feel "gee thanks, you want to be neighbors after you've come in and taken by force what doesn't belong to you"

it really annoys me when i agree w/erik but in this case i think he's pretty much hit the nail on the head.

so, tell me, where should we have put the isarelis when they were sitting in boats in the atlantic waiting for some safe harbor to accept them and no one would? do they have NO valid claim to living in that part of the world?

for what it's worth, i'm not saying that i agree with israeli tactics , what I'm saying is don't make Hamas out to be the good guys.

neither side are the good guys, so you might as well stop with the one sided rhetoric. look at them as equals. that is what all people want, tho some are better at squashing the dreams of others then some. i dont know where the isrealites should have been placed, to use religion(completly created stories of fiction to control man) is not justification of any action. here in utah the mormons use the fact that they can talk to god to justify kidnapping and rapping young girls, they also force them in plural marriages to contain the issue. it is widely known here.

sure isreal can live there, but in an attempt to force their beliefs on others, just as all religion calls for it is wrong and that is why i believe to base actions on fiction is wrong.

tata....

Who are the targets of the Hamas?

Who are the targets of the Israelis?

The target of Hamas is Israel. They don't have the capacity to be selective in their targeting.

You go hunting for deer, and what's your target? Anything, if you can't be selective.

Israel has the capacity for "head-hunting", if you will (to no avail).

The shit really hit the fan when Sharon took office. This isn't an accident. Things will only get worse when this type of revenge/anger cycle continues. Both sides have a responsibility, but shit, remember last summer, when a cease-fire was agreed to by Hamas, Al Aqsa, Israel, etc.? Israel was the first to break it with more assasinations! Israel has superior power in this scene, and with it, a special responsibility to show some sincerity in a movement towards peace. That means anachronisms like Sharon have got to go. I hope sincerely that his type are ousted in the next election, cuz with him there, there ain't no chance for peace. Same with Bush.