The World at Peace

MrDoolittle

Waging all out Peace

"For the first time, Hamas also threatened the United States, saying America's backing of Israel made the assassination possible. "All the Muslims of the world will be honored to join in on the retaliation for this crime," Hamas said in a statement.

In the past, Hamas leaders have insisted their struggle is against Israel and that they would not get involved in causes by militant Muslims in other parts of the world. Monday's statement suggested that Hamas might seek outside help in carrying out revenge attacks, since its capabilities have been limited by Israeli military strikes."

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Bush's "War on Terror" is looking a lot more like a war on peace and civility. This guy and his administration full of repressed-anger hate-mongers is a train wreck in process, and the whole world is on board.

Everyone needs to vote this Fall. And everyone needs to make sure their friends vote.

VOTE!!!!

-L

Yeah, Bush's "War on Terror" is looking a lot more like a war on peace and civility. This guy and his administration full of repressed-anger hate-mongers is a train wreck in process, and the whole world is on board.

i dont get the connection between israel capping a parapalegic terrorist and the bush administration. is it akin to how al qaeda is related to the war in iraq?

personally i reckon the mutha fuka been asking to get his ass whooped since he started hamas. like it was a surprise when he finally got dusted or sumpin?

i dont get the connection between israel capping a parapalegic terrorist and the bush administration. is it akin to how al qaeda is related to the war in iraq?

personally i reckon the mutha fuka been asking to get his ass whooped since he started hamas. like it was a surprise when he finally got dusted or sumpin?

Well, there iS a somewhat direct link: he was "capped" by a missle fired by an Israeli helicopter. And the US has sold a LOT of helicopter gunships to Israel over the past 5 years, knowing full well they would be used to launch attacks in civilian areas.

Deserving or not, he was still technically murdered (Israel has not yet declared war on the PA). And the weapon he was murdered/killed/whatevered with was US-made and sold by the US Administration knowing full well how it would be used. If the US doesn't want to be implicated in some of this shit, then perhaps it should stop selling weapons to parties involved in this kind of shit.

Helicopter gunships don't kill. Humans kill. I know, I know.

If you are saying that is direct shit the US has been selling arms to the isrealis for a long time... Either the Humuus guys are real dumb and just figured it out or something..

Sometimes justice works out of bounds in regards to "international law" and in this case I am fine with it...

Well, there iS a somewhat direct link: he was "capped" by a missle fired by an Israeli helicopter. And the US has sold a LOT of helicopter gunships to Israel over the past 5 years, knowing full well they would be used to launch attacks in civilian areas.

Deserving or not, he was still technically murdered (Israel has not yet declared war on the PA). And the weapon he was murdered/killed/whatevered with was US-made and sold by the US Administration knowing full well how it would be used. If the US doesn't want to be implicated in some of this shit, then perhaps it should stop selling weapons to parties involved in this kind of shit.

Helicopter gunships don't kill. Humans kill. I know, I know.

i predict a lot more palestinians are gonna get whacked. hezbollah is attacking like right now. then the israelies will take the gloves off. they got a badass military that has been restrained. i pity the fukers caught in the middle.

oh. and the_finger.gif

i value strength. 'for it is strength from which all other values are possible.'

Everyone needs to vote this Fall. And everyone needs to make sure their friends vote.

VOTE!!!!

-L

War on peace and civility? That's a mighty rosy tint to your shades. What peace and civility are you smoking?

Israeli rocket fired from U.S. made helicopter?

Yeah, well, I bet Hamas terrorists where U.S. made Calvin Klein underwear. cantfocus.gif

actually i bet small mulism children in malasayia make calvin klein underwear.....so i think that wearing them would be justified by their belief system.