I hate stupid people

cracked

Most of my classes have a mailing list so the prof can get a message out to everyone. But how can there be so many people dumb enough to reply to the professor, sending a email meant for him out to THE ENTIRE CLASS??? A few days ago my inbox was flooded with fifteen emails coming from a small group of people who wanted to form a study group. Today, an email was sent out to everyone containing the sender's student ID! People too stupid to check what address they're sending an email to shouldn't be using the internet. madgo_ron.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or do what they do in the tech sector: politely correct their mistake, then mercilessly make fun of them to your friends when they can't hear you. For extra credit, refer them to someone else for help that you know can't help them, who will tell them to talk to someone else, who will tell them to call this number, which will put them on hold for an hour before randomly disconnecting them.

Tricking someone for revenge is sweet. Having them thank you for it is sweeter.

the best ones by far are

1) one of your not-so-computer-savvy friends or family sending a form letter about Microsoft sending you 50$ if you just click this link for some reason or other because...hey...its Microsoft, and they have lots of money to give away!!

2) getting the same 7-year-old virus warning in e-mail for the umpteen millionth time, complete with ASCII Courier font, with everyone cc'ed because, hey, since they got the news from their friend, the virus must be real!!!

i think the actual dumb person is your prof, anyone familiar with email should know that to send mass mailings should be done with the "bcc" feature. it allows the receiver to only see his email addy and thus replies would be the same...it also gives a somewhat superficial security as it does not throw out tons of email addys.

and on stupid people again i offer up the utah driver as the dumbest people in the world

• 8 months later...