Spray Movement

MrDoolittle

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how the fuck did "Alaska" and "British Columbia" end up above "North Cascades" on "CascadeClimbers.com"?? Is it cuz' Alaska is more appealing to BIG CORPORATE SPONSORS????

truly classic. this post should be engraved in a piece of frozen poo and enshrined in the muir hut for generations of scot'teryx and catbirdseat offspring to gape at with awe and reverence

And how the fuck did "Alaska" and "British Columbia" end up above "North Cascades" on "CascadeClimbers.com"?? Is it cuz' Alaska is more appealing to BIG CORPORATE SPONSORS????
Truly classic. this post should be engraved in a piece of frozen poo and enshrined in the muir hut for generations of scot'teryx and catbirdseat offspring to gape at with awe and reverence
rotfl.gif

truly classic. this post should be engraved in a piece of frozen poo and enshrined in the muir hut for generations of scot'teryx and catbirdseat offspring to gape at with awe and reverence

ROLF yelrotflmao.gif

Truly classic. this post should be engraved in a piece of frozen poo and enshrined in the muir hut for generations of scot'teryx and catbirdseat offspring to gape at with awe and reverence

"I....I think it's a frozen piece of shit....yeah shit..." snowtrench.jpg

Alaska and BC and very trendy

In addition to making our forum ordering more trendy all of the moderators are required to wear those jeans with the bleached fronts and backs to all cc.com functions.

can I have some of those jeans too JON?? Please???

In addition to making our forum ordering more trendy all of the moderators are required to wear those jeans with the bleached fronts and backs to all cc.com functions.
can I have some of those jeans too JON?? Please???

And trucker hats. We need cc.com trucker hats.