Spray Movement

MrDoolittle

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you can't forget MrDoolittle, who likes to post truely insulting things like how he wishes all my soldier friends in Iraq would get killed because he doesn't like W. Would you like to Dippysize that for a quarter? It's only a quarter! Want me to punchysize your face for free?

I was actually quite afraid to open this thread entitled "Spray Movement". I figured someone had posted a ratemypoo.com photo of the day here.

I was pleasantly surprised.....

I don't care WHERE the spray is, but I do think it's part of the character here.

you know one other thing, moving spray gave you pud pullers something to whine about on this fine tuesday morning. so you should be thankful you didn't have to discuss the pros/cons of Hans Blix's new book, or perhpas another exciting thread on gay mairrage, or [insert common spray discussion topic here]

Why don't you whiney fucking bitches start your own website. Tell you what, I'll start it for you, I'll register cascadesprayers.com today, I will set up a message board there, and you guys can talk about peeing in each others butts and other fun stuff. Otherwise STFU.

LOL. This is the post of the day. thumbs_up.gif

With pipe, smoking jacket, ascot, and shorts-over-polypro:

"Hurumph! I do say, this is an exquisite example of an examplary website. I notice, as well, a marked absence of the uncouthe proles that have heretofore befouled this fine establishment. Wellington! Cut a cheque for one Jon Knobgobbler to the sum indicated on this scrap of onion skin. Pip Pip Hurrah!"