You might be a Washington gaper if . . .

Trillium

quote:

Originally posted by Szyjakowski:

you complain about shit like people bringing dogs to the crags
[Razz][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

True sign of a gaper is to bring your out of control pooch climbing [Mad]

Gaper wanker lame ass dog walking gumbys [Moon]

Did you come to climb or walk your friggin dog? [Confused]

I think I will bring my Mute to the crag and let him eat that biskit eaten ass waggin ankle bitein

lap dog of yours [big Grin]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..which brings up why I like this site. I can talk to people who obviously have far more experience than I and people who obviously have far less experience than I, yet the playing field is leveled. Except when someone says something flat-out stupid. [Razz]

Your c.c. login name is:

Trillium, iain,glen ,Crackhead ,Stefan ,Son of Caveman ,Dru ,Alex ,mikeadam ,Cpt.Caveman ,Gaper_#2 ,mvs ,b-rock ,gapertimmy ,ruddersbox ,Alex ,

jon, erik ,sk ,Bronco, tomtom ,Attitude ,richard noggin ,Figger Eight ,Billy ,tasmith513 ,Charlie,

chucK, Lambone ,Szyjakowski,UncleTricky ,

joekania ,CAMAZONIA ,trask ,slothrop, crackbolter or if you post on more than one climber's message board.

Damn dude 6 of those are me! You talkin to me! I said you talkin to me!!

Me and you battle cage mofo I'll whip the spraymaster kung Fu...ie on your sorry ass!! [Moon]

Just kiddin [big Grin] I don't think that list was neer long enough and we all know you are the Mega fly of all gapers.

Mega Fly...huge fly that eats shit and bugs people.

[laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by richard noggin:

Damn dude 6 of those are me! You talkin to me! I said you talkin to me!!

Me and you battle cage mofo I'll whip the spraymaster kung Fu...ie on your sorry ass!!
[Moon]

Just kiddin
[big Grin]
I don't think that list was neer long enough and we all know you are the Mega fly of all gapers.

Mega Fly...huge fly that eats shit and bugs people.

[laf][laf]

Yeah, Im talkin to you! You wanta maka somethin of it? (As my fists close tightly and repeatedly pound on my inflated chest) You are damn right I'm the mega fly! I can't even get a picture on this post! So while you gapers go and act like climbers this weekend, I will be redpointing the Sasquatch Stage trying to get closer to String Cheese Incodent! My eyes will be bloodshot and my climbing hands will be sore from the parking lot jammin that I will be playing! FUall! [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Crackbolter:

Originally posted by richard noggin:

[qb] I will be redpointing the Sasquatch Stage trying to get closer to String Cheese Incodent! My eyes will be bloodshot and my climbing hands will be sore from the parking lot jammin that I will be playing! FUall!
[big Drink]

I'm going to that show too!! Are you staying at the feathers? We're heading over tonight. You'll be able to recognize me- I'll be the one beating the hell out of concertgoers who think it is cool to spraypaint on the rock. I'll be in a maroon toyota tacoma w/ canopy- stop by and have a [big Drink] .

Hey Brother Charlie!

I don't want to be impolite or anything, but regarding that long set of verses above beginning with:

"Yo, a day in the life of a player named Quik

I'm just a stubborn kind of fellow with a head like a brick."

What kind of CRAP is that?

Just wonderin'.

- Dwayner [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

"Yo", I'm suspicious of anything that begins with the word, "Yo".

[ 05-25-2002, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Dwayner ]