yet another state tax on the poor

whirlwind

so heres the deal, i lost my lisence cause i could afford to pay a ticket, now i have a ticket for driving on a suspended licence which i also can't pay.

for all u out there that are thinking "well u souldn't be driveing" the_finger.gif

i wasn't till some ass munch stole my bike, now i only drive to get to work so i can pay my ticket(s), this sytem suks my nutts

Edited by wirlwind

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i always love it when the cop says he's givein ya a break then proceeds to hand u 2 tickets one for 570+$ and the other which will be about the sameafter i go to court.

makes me want to reach out the window and grab there gun.. but then again atleast i didn't go to jail this time rolleyes.gif

cracked once again ur dilusional

570 =>no insureance

DWS: is maditory court where they comence the corn holeing and or floging

the point of the matter is:

no laws where broken other than the fact that i can't pay a ticket=> suspended license=> another ticket

Edited by wirlwind

cracked once again ur dilusional

570 =>no insureance

DWS: is maditory court where they comence the corn holeing and or floging

the point of the matter is:

no laws where broken other than the fact that i can't pay a ticket=> suspended license=> another ticket

You got a ticket for breaking no laws? confused.gif

And if you get caught driving around with a suspended license, what do you expect?

Driving without insurance is not very considerate to all the people you might hurt, kill, or damage via some simple mistake with your ton+ of metal.

Too bad you got a ticket, but I think it's a good law to require liability insurance for drivers.

They take your car for driving without insurance in Orygun so be glad you weren't busted here.

Mandatory insurance is a good thing. However, knowing that, the insurance companies really stick it to ya. Wait until you try to buy car insurance wirl--thats when you'll really pay. You're fines will feel like foreplay in comparison.

And no, you won't be getting any reach-around from the man.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. But, like Beretta once opined, "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time."

Sucks about your tickets, but I agree with chucK: don't drive if you don't have insurance. What if some uninsured driver hit your poor ass while you were riding your bike? You'd be up shit creek with medical bills and a mangled bike, too.

Sorry to preach, but I think you oughta accept responsibility here... it sounds like you don't really have a stellar driving record (you've been in jail before?), so maybe you need to work on cleaning that up. Then you won't have to worry about The Man hassling you and insurance will be cheaper, too.

Good luck in court, man.