giving shit to people you don't know

layton

boy am i guilty. one gets comforable in the hostile world of cascadeclimbers.com. It's like being a trained assasin. You keep your guard up and battlestations on red alert, and a civilian will get taken out occasionally.

Should people expect to get flammed here?

I'm not talking about serious insults or threats, but a good natured chidding from ones peers like Dru does constantly.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certain people will always be assholes on the internet- it's far easier to flame someone when you're locked away in the security of your basement, typing away with a grin on your face. It's those people that have got the issues...IMHO. For the most part, though, this site seems pretty friendly.

maybe, mike, you should trip out on shrooms and love everyone, instead of, when someone like colin sends some new rad hard route, posting the one word reply "gay", cause it only makes you look like you are jealous cause you aren't getting none. HCL.gif

Can't we all just get along and be xtra specialy nice to one another.

wave.gifDICK

exspecialy the phuk'n idiot in the mini van on I90 going 60 in the fast lane beside the tractor trailer

The nex one that is going 60 in the fast lane i'm gone'a pull him over, tie him to my bumper and drag him down the road, piss on his bloody carcus, pour gas on him, than light him up, take what's left for charcoal for my bar-b-Q

What is it with mini van owners? Do they have to have an IQ less than BUSH to buy one..like in single diget IQ's?

Can't we all just get along and be xtra specialy nice to one another.

wave.gifDICK

exspecialy the phuk'n idiot in the mini van on I90 going 60 in the fast lane beside the tractor trailer

The nex one that is going 60 in the fast lane i'm gone'a pull him over, tie him to my bumper and drag him down the road, piss on his bloody carcus, pour gas on him, than light him up, take what's left for charcoal for my bar-b-Q

What is it with mini van owners? Do they have to have an IQ less than BUSH to buy one..like in single diget IQ's?

Phuckin calm down man. It's only a commute. Really. bigdrink.gif