For all the bouldering photo haters

Distel32

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still sucks. you can do it if you work at it. but if'n ya just wanna rattle off shots till you get a flapper, go for it. Mabe you should have moved with your subject. When something is in focus, it sugests that it is the subject. Dont overexpose. I still dont know how you are doing this with a digital, but the chalk in the first is at 110%.

because in bouldering you actually have to move quickly thumbs_up.gif

repeat after me kids, A-C-T-I-O-N S-H-O-T..........

well in lead climbing the second stands below the leader but that is no excuse for a butt shot, just because you are bouldering does not mean sucky pix are made good. IE out of focus, blurry, over exposed, or pix that just don't work.

yeah I didn't take the first pic.

move with your subject, hahahahaha you can't really move with a dyno.

Here is one of 3 climbing pics in scott's gallery, post your other masterpieces up!

Scott's great bouldering picture

At least it was in focus dipshit... and it had eastern european girls in it. Sure beats your sausage fest! bigdrink.gifwave.gif

oh my god you're right. I love you. you are a god. yellowsleep.gif

First of all, those may be Eastern European women but they are still ugly as all hell and have more body hair than any man in this forum. Second the point of distel posting this pics is so we can check out some of the local bouldering that is going down. Not to make our nipples hard with his outstanding photography ability. so back up bitch.

I'll try to say what I think they are all saying a little more...dimplomaticly smile.gif

Distel, I think that bouldering pics can be very cool. Those ones in the photo contest layton did were very impressive. You definitely get some cool shots, but start playing around a bit with your exposure and lighting options and you might be real surprised with some of the cool stuff you can get. One of my favorite pics that I shot was an action shot with the subject in focus and a color and interesting background that was blurred. It shows the action and keeps the subject in focus; a kind of neat effect. thumbs_up.gif

Here is one of 3 climbing pics in scott's gallery, post your other masterpieces up!

At least it was in focus dipshit... and it had eastern european girls in it. Sure beats your sausage fest! bigdrink.gifwave.gif

but you can't take credit for it of course because you didn't take it.......

who the fuck cares. I'm posting my pics whether you like them or not HCL.gif so eat a bowl of shit bitches

but you can't take credit for it of course because you didn't take it.......

who the fuck cares. I'm posting my pics whether you like them or not HCL.gif so eat a bowl of shit bitches

You didn't take yours either. rolleyes.gif You brought my picture to this page not me. I just put it here so my friends could see it and also because I worte a TR about the vodka induced epic on the 'dube cube baltijos'. My picture was supposed to be humorous not a 'look how strong I am, it doesn't matter the picture sucks cause it is on a v6' picture. lighten up and as i said before experiment a little. i gave you a suggestion that another poster seconded and you shot it down. I was just trying to help until you got your midget knickers in a twist. pitty.gif