Rating the opposite sex with climbing language

EWolfe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see my 1st response under "examples"

we've pretty much covered it, cept for ice climbing which we decided doesn't relate to sex in any way shape or form. maybe having sex w/death.

My friends and I have used ice terms before has in

"Dude, the ice is in" I'm going to get some

"Its rotten in places" I might be able to pull it off, ground fall potential though

"That climb is melted out" Good Luck with that

Dan -:

I got a speed ascent of Jen Garner! Here is my photographic evidence, taken in the dark. As you can see, pictures of all black, proof that I got a speed ascent of Jen Garner!

All other speed ascents by everyone else are unverified and full of lies and misleading statements. For example, Chad's speed ascent is not valid because there was cached gear [she wasn't wearing underwear beneath her dress]. I keep on asking Chad for the details of his speed ascent, but for some reason, he won't tell me.

The FA on my own very first route turned out to be a 2 pitch sport climb. some really interesting technique.

Since it was my first route both climbs would have been 5.10 easy but now I would have to down grade.

Both climbers liked to warm up spotting each other while bouldering.

Once they saw how hard the rock was they geared up for a first free ascent. Both spoke of a direct variation but I didn’t act on it. hey I was young!

cept for ice climbing which we decided doesn't relate to sex in any way shape or form. maybe having sex w/death.

I thought we were talking about sex in the ice climbing threads. You mean those discussions about leashless tools and long vrs. short screws were actually about gear?? blush.gif

First Ascent of Nasty Crystal:

A definite 5.1R A6+. After avoiding a couple of bolt-choppers trying to crowd my route, I did a little bouldering. The route then required me to free-solo a section of slab climbing rolleyes.gif. It was either that or end up going alpine cry.gif. Ended up with a clean ascent of Grade 2 with nice 3 finger crack system. Narrowly avoided serious aid fall a couple of times bigdrink.gif. Quickly rapped off to avoid anything beyond a free sport climb. wave.gif