AlpineK

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back .. great weekend !!

Thanks Dave P for setting this up thumbs_up.gif Thanks TG for the beer bigdrink.gif Thanks to Craig and Thad for great climbing at the Pass thumbs_up.gif

To wirlwind - you the man !! 4 out of 5 Pass summits postholing all day wearing nothing but jorts and scater shoes with a Jack Daniels and TG Porter hangover on your first alpine climb. You the MAN !! thumbs_up.gifbigdrink.gif

skiing is so over.... until winter... boxing_smiley.gif

I sure hope you had fun houssitting your dog this weekend. tongue.gif

The skiing was good and so was the climbing at Washington Pass.

great time...one day of icicle bouldering and a 30mile bike ride and then a mostly sunny day of ticks and dirt on bridge creek wall...climbing was real sweeet...soon it will be too hot in Ltown valleys to enjoy the great southfacing granitic cracks of icicle ridge.

I am sure the corn and slush skiing was truly amazing..... cantfocus.gif

blah blah blah skiing whatever...who climed rock at the pass this weekend...? what was sent, who had a good time..? fruit.gif skiings cool when u use it as a means to descend after you climb somethin cool...this woeks espesially well at the pass this time of year lets hear it

cool...yup skiings always fun tho i'm interested in hearing who if anyone combined the 2 to accomplish what i consider cool at the pass this time of year...climbing shit and skiing down...maybe i sjould just have said cooler(imo)...?

peru: on a minor scale specialed and i did what you describe--on yer favorite SEWS route. facilitated quicker approach, w/ the ski descent from the base, icing on zee cake...

thanks D Parker, mattp et. al. for an outstanding ski tour Sat.! Much fun had this wknd bigdrink.gif