Spring Ski In

AlpineK

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WooHoo. I can probably go on May 1st & 2nd. Count me in 80%. I tried my new AT set up this past Sunday and am hooked. It is sooooo much better than riding the lifts.

hey, just 'cause you have an at setup doesn't mean you can't ride the lifts. tongue.gif of course, you do get texans remarking on how funny your bindings look. yellaf.gif i might be able to come - either weekend, but won't know for sure until it gets closer to it.

Well, it's not the Spring Glissade In... but I bet fun could be had. Let's see, you could go snowshoeing, or alpinisming, or running around naked in the snow, or burning things, or drinking yourself silly, or roasting HC over an open fire, or building a sauna (see naked in snow reference), or sparking a bowl, washing with soap...

Nahh, you're probably right, no fun to be had for non sliders.

wave.gif

There's sport climbing, alpine climbing, burninating and beer drinking, but maybe you don't think those are fun. wink.gif

I think it's safe to say that The Ski In will be on the weekend of May 1st to 2nd.

No go for Muffin cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif You all have a great time thumbs_up.gif

i'm hoping to find someone to carpool with from pdx/or the valley. i'm already scheduled to drive up the weekend after, and thats alot of gas $ for 2 weekends in a row.

I think i'm going to schedule some parties down here so my lazy ass doesnt' have to drive to BFE.

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but will the evening ethanol research ( bigdrink.gif) will be conducted on Friday and Saturday night or just Saturday? Will an address or specific directions be posted later? Looking forward to putting some faces with names/attitudes...

I suggest bringing your own supply of ethanol, just to be prepared, however some of the evil moderators are working on a sponsored supply of ethanol.

The event will start friday evening and continue through sunday. Our host, David Parker, will post some directions to the spot and the basic ground rules for hanging out on his property.

I'll post more info by the begining of next week. bigdrink.gif