Smith pictures TR

Distel32

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And be sure to congradulate MisterE for accapting Laytons marrige proposal on a belay stance. it was witnessed by the masses and the ceremoniy will take place in portland next time through. haha

I did NOT accept! mad.gif

He didn't have ANY token of affection, much less a ring. cry.gif

Although he did say he would "give me a ring" hellno3d.gif

I chose to interpret that as a call from Cabo, saying "Wish you were here, Bye!"

tongue.gif

I already did downhill for like 11 years. Love it. Just don't have time for it, too expensive. One day is like 35bucks? whole weekend at smith is 25 with two other people in my car.

Lift skiing is to backcountry like bouldering is to alpine. Oh, wait....

MisterE, the reason for the descrepancy in my lead ability sat vs sunday is cuz I am sick as a dog now. I must'a started getting ill sunday and not noticed.

Hope no one got infected and if you did don't blame me I probably got it from your dirty self.

yelrotflmao.gif, you've always been a sick bastard, stop trying to show off. Thanks to all you cats out there for making that one hell of a trip in the sun! Props to everyone for everything accomplished, and all the laughs. I would name all the shit that went down, but too many break throughs occured, and too many sphincer clenching jokes were laid down.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Nick