The Nodder?

faster_than_you

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello fellow crime frighter. I could use your help trying to find my dad. He was last seen here, but all I found was the Nodder

I feel your pain, son. When those douchebags banned Aquaman from this place, all they did was kill a country. Spray was never the same again.

Your father was the best sprayer of all time. I'll do what I can to exact justice.

I suspect Chuck Norris may have something to do with this. I'll get back with you. Until then, a quiet mind... yoda.gif

Let's get one thing straight, StevenSeagal. I don't trust you. And if you betray us, I'll rip your fucking balls off and stuff them up your ass so that the next time you shit, you'll shit all over your balls, got it?

Ah, you see, we're off to a bad start already. Well in case you hadn't noticed, I've historically had some problems with secret government agents who purport to be ont the good side, only to turn out they have evil intentions. Did you see Hard to Kill? That's what I mean.

So perhaps you're the one who we should regard with some suspicion. With that in mind...one wrong move from you, and I'll rip your plastic cock off and stuff it up your plastic ass, and string up your plastic nuts with your marionette strings. Got it, cheeto?

Fuck with my family...and you DIE. hellno3d.gifmadgo_ron.gif