The Nodder?

faster_than_you

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just lost 30 miutes of my life reading the steaksauce thread. I must admit, some of the pictures that MisterE posted were pretty damn funny, but it will take an amazing event for me to stop feeling bad about having read the steaksauce post. I mean really, is steaksauce really all that funny? Is the steaksauce something that I should be concerened about? Will he/she/it do my taxes for me? There are only a few things in life that I have truly regretted doing, one of which was racing my sister to touch an electric fence, but this nodderdome is really a doozy. Consider the amount of time that has been wasted by these people. If we were to properly apply the energy and creativity and in some instances, the single minded drive to keep this thread alive, we would have the tunnel under the atlantic with a train going 800 miles an hour. In closing, I'd like to say fuck the steaksauce. Fuck the otter. Fuck steaksauce. Fuck Mrs Alden, fuck Faster than poo, fuck 'em all man. I would also like to express regret that I ever posted to this thread. Even this last post, which will surely spur on derision from the many misguided followers of the steaksauce.

Ack! I've been steaksauce!!! fruit.gif

Too bad about the poll Dru, I was looking forward to the results.

Are fatuous dialogues kosher on spray? Or maybe we have to bitch about the president, or other nominees, or make outlandish sexual correlations.

This "pnauder" expedition reeled in more fish than I would have ever imagined. Who would have thought spray could be so fun.

Poor Mrs Alden, she must have had a stroke… and we never found her dentures.

Forget thread hijacking. The Pnauder (aka steaksauce) was hijacking spray.

We still need a retard forum.

forget spray hijacking, spray is about workplace highjacking, and infesting the minds of chestbeaters and steaksaucers world wide. you have all been infected with HCPLAB, be afraid hahaha.gif

forget spray hijacking, spray is about workplace highjacking, and infesting the minds of chestbeaters and steaksaucers world wide. you have all been infected with HCPLAB, be afraid hahaha.gif

That's right Pnauder.

Genesis 4

15 But the LORD said to him, "Not so [1] ; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of _Nod, [2] east of Eden.

17 Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.