Not a poo thread... Yet.

fenderfour

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to add a positive tone to this thread with a good poo story.

So I go into the john one day at work and all the stalls but 1 are full (like 5 or 6 stalls total). I take care of business then reach for the TP. Uhm, yep, 2 big empty rolls. (and no one to blame butt myself for not checking). I stand up, unsure what to do, and grab a couple of sandpaper sanitary rim liners and fold them up. I cringe and am about to start that unpleasantness, when from under the stall next to me a hand and a roll of TP appear. Somehow the guy knew that stall was fresh out of TP. I grab it, say "thanks" (breaking all kinds of rules I know), finish cleaning up, and get the shit out of there before the dude comes out of his stall, which would make it awkward for everyone. That is good bathroom etiquette, IMHO. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

By the way, this is a good segway into another rule: You never ask the guy in the next stall over to "spare a square"; its just not done. You got yourself into that mess, now get you self out. wazzup.gif