Not a poo thread... Yet.

fenderfour

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there are 10 open stalls there is no need to take the one right next to me. this is the unspoken rule of 1 stall spacing.

This needs clarification. Let's assume their are 5 unirnals.

1.if some are filled, piss in one at least a space away

2.if you have to be in the next one over, try the one by the wall, or closest to the wall.

3. if empty pick either the middle one so even spacing can occor, or the last one farthest from the door

Also, no matter how good they look. no matter how good they may smell.....NEVER EVER EAT THE URINAL CAKES!

Don't forget the bathrooms at the Roseland. I was there once for Dred Zeppelin, and with all the steam billoiwng out the front door, it looked like the entrance to hell. Coulda just been that show, though.

I was at that show and that wasnt steam.

One more thing, FLUSH THE DAMN TOLET WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!! I don't know how many times I've had to take a dump and, picked a stall using the proper spacing requirements, and there is someones turds aging in the bowl. Some dudes could also work on their aim!

Was at a SF Giants game once and while taking a leaking a woman walks out of a stall tugging at her clothes and saying, "Goddamn men piss all over everything!" shocked.gifyellaf.gif

I wish they had snow cone dispensers in the stalls. There's nothing like being in the mountains, digging a hole next to the old snowfield, and whiping clean with the freshiez. cool.gif

You know that you're hardcore when you prefer the icy touch of snow on your bung... hellno3d.gif

You guys seem a little uptight.

I've been in sani-cans when the villiage idiot (there's usually one lurking around) trys to pry the door open with a shovel, takes pleasure in dropping bricks down the vent stack, wails on the sides of the sani-can with a 2x4 and the best prank, using a dozen screws to fasten the door shut and take the sani-can (with you inside) for a tour around the jobsite on the forklift. Try taking a crap with all that going on around you and you'll pray all you have to tolerate is watching someone just rinse off their hands instead of trying to concentrate on not getting blue "sanitizer" all over your ass.

You guys seem a little uptight.

I've been in sani-cans when the villiage idiot (there's usually one lurking around) trys to pry the door open with a shovel, takes pleasure in dropping bricks down the vent stack, wails on the sides of the sani-can with a 2x4 and the best prank, using a dozen screws to fasten the door shut and take the sani-can (with you inside) for a tour around the jobsite on the forklift. Try taking a crap with all that going on around you and you'll pray all you have to tolerate is watching someone just rinse off their hands instead of trying to concentrate on not getting blue "sanitizer" all over your ass.

That seems like child's play compared to an event on a construction site I witnessed. The guy NOBODY liked went in the can. Someone locked the door from the outside with a screwdriver. Several tipped it over and rolled it about 4 times. Someone pulled the screwdriver, tossed it, and ran; the guy came out absolutely COVERED in crap. He got the hint and quit the crew.

Another one I only heard about is this. Guy #1 lost his wallet and guy #2 found it. Guy #2 decided to pull a prank on guy #1, and put something that looked like a wallet in the porta-john, mostly burried in the muck. #1 then told #2 that he thought he saw the wallet in the john. #2 went in, spent 10 minutes trying to get it out, and came out with his arms all covered in crap...no wallet. In the mean time, #2 had put the real wallet on the floor under a chair where #1 would find it. MEAN!

Hey Fejas,

You wash you hands after you piss not because of germs on your dick, but splash back. Piss splashing back on your hands bring germs. Do you want herpies splash back on your hands? I didn't think so.hahaha.gif

Steve

Edited by STORER

Hey Fejas,

You wash you hands after you piss not because of germs on your dick, but splash back. Piss splashing back on your hands bring germs. Do you want herpies splash back on your hands? I didn't think so.hahaha.gif

Steve

I have yet to get piss splash back on my hand. now i've been drunk and pissed all over my hands before, but then I wash them. You got jet purpeltion in that thing or somtin, piss splash back... or really bad aim, or yer standin to close man!