Mt Teneriffe

chirp

Not technically "climbing" related but can anyone link or post the route to the summit. Is there a trail or connected roads from the middle fork valley?? The only time ive been there was as a kid in the 70's via the north side road, we were looking for a quartz crystal locale on the peaks N side. Thanks in advance. smile.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since I've been there, but here's what I remeber:

Continue past the Mt. Si trailhead until you see a gated road on the N. side of the road- park there and head up, following the left forks in the road- if you end up on anything other than an old logging road- you're off track.

It winds way left (as you face the mountain) and then crosses over on a traverse towards the top- past the "meth lab." The views of the clear cuts on the back side are breathtaking.

Check Manning and Springs 50 hikes in the Moutnain to Sound Greenway for better diros.

Chirp, I emailed you a map and description of the SW Ridge Route.

Got it! Thank you very much Klenke! thumbs_up.gifAnd thanks to all who responded. Its just one of those odd places I know peeps check out but its just obscure enough to be unknown.