idea... all you female lurkers check this out!

icegirl

So, the rest of cc.com can be 'men only'? I'm sure that will go over quite well..... I understand your concerns and interests ladies but it's a bit disingenuous to demand equality in all aspects of life and then demand special treatment as well. It's your double standard that upsets most people, i.e. "Mens clubs that bar female members should be outlawed, women's clubs that bar male members are 'empowering'". You demanded to play in the same sand box so either deal with it or not. If you think I don't get a bit tired of the testosterone overload and juvenalia around here, you're wrong. But, then, I'm also free to ignore it. :-)
I agree with you avitare picture stealer grin.gif

BEHOLD!!!!! GIR, with no costume wink.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is girlpower? Sounds like Luna Bar advertising to me, so go ahead and buy into that shit if you want.

Climbers are climbers, male or female.

Girl's Climbing Forum, "Nurturing our Mind Body and Spirit through empowerment of our inner goddesses"

WTF is girlpower? Sounds like Luna Bar advertising to me, so go ahead and buy into that shit if you want.

Climbers are climbers, male or female.

Girl's Climbing Forum, "Nurturing our Mind Body and Spirit through empowerment of our inner goddesses"

'girl power' was made populare by the spice girls

I agree climbers are climbers grin.gif

MIKEY RULES grin.gif

The guys could have bitched and complained all they wanted about how bad of and idea this is but nothing can put it all in a better perspective then having a woman, not only that a woman that climbs, say that it isn’t a good idea.

You see, just because you’re a hottie on the rock doesn’t mean you have to be afraid to be a woman in front of guys. (exhibit A: Muffy) After all women are the ones with the real power. Men just pretend.

So if you have something to say.. say it and then pick out the reply that mean something to you even if it's from a guy.

peace

Yes, but you will note, the Tallest hover. I suspect they are short too and that their tallness is a ruse to maintain power. ;-)
dooood muffy is a tiney bit slow and blonde, will you explain more cuz I want to get this.

Muffy for Tallest? :-)
I am thinking you have not met me, I am rather short

Not compared to Rumr. Compared to him, you're NBA material. yellaf.gif

I thought he and I were the same height wink.gif

Okay, you're girl's NBA material, whereas he'd be a ballwasher.

The guys could have bitched and complained all they wanted about how bad of and idea this is but nothing can put it all in a better perspective then having a woman, not only that a woman that climbs, say that it isn’t a good idea.

let me just point out that the thread was started by a woman who climbs and responded to by numerous other women who climb who expressed various points of view ... there isn't right and wrong here, just a bunch of equally valuable opinions. It'd be nice if you weren't dismissive of those opinions that don't jive with your own wave.gif