You know what would be cool?

Sparky

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a perfect example of a newbie type question only answered in a sincere manner by a known class 5 spray monkey.

goofy question

On the other hand, the question could have been formed with a little more detail to avoid the obvious opening for a smarty pants remark along the lines of "how the hell should anyone know what to expect for weather & conditions for the next several weeks, go look your self you lazy so and so" (not that I would do that [Roll Eyes] )

It happens. It happened to me not too long ago. I am the Mark Twight of dumb questions. [Mad] You get what you ask for.

[ 05-15-2002, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Bronco ]

Hi, I'm sort of a newbie climber, and I haven't lived in this state long. My question is, does small-dicked spray obfuscate any of my other rights, or just the right to call myself a climber? Because right now I want to exercise my right to tell Sparky to keep his trolls on the spray board, wanker.

quote:

Originally posted by Sparky:

It would be so cool if a climber; perhaps a newbie or an out-of-stater, could ask an honest question of us, without our small-dicked spray obfuscating whatever right we have to be called "climbers".

hmmmmm [Roll Eyes] , i qualify as an out of stater

AND a newbie... never had a problem with folks answering my questions in an honest and helpful manner.

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

Shut the hell up Sparky, you dickless wonder.

Not having a dumbstick is hardly a bad thing, unless of course you are trying to write your name in the snow.

[ 05-17-2002, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: allison ]

quote:

It would be so cool if a climber; perhaps a newbie or an out-of-stater, could ask an honest question of us, without our small-dicked spray obfuscating whatever right we have to be called "climbers".

Well, spanky

U opened a can of whoop-ass on a subject dear to the sprayer hart expect the pun

[big Grin][big Grin][Razz][Wazzup][Wazzup]

[ 05-16-2002, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: IceIceBaby ]

quote:

Originally posted by allison: Not having a dumbstick is
hardly
a bad thing, unless of course you are tying to write your name in the snow.[/QB]

Spoken by an ice queen if I've ever heard one. Whoever the poor bastard is dating Allison sure as hell ain't gettin' any quality lovin'. Not when she calls our pride and joy a "dumbstick". [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by Dave Schuldt:

I CAN'T RESIST SAYING - THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT. TRASK YOU SHOULD REALY SHOW UP FOR A PUB CLUB - WE NEED MORE GROSS HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm always walking a fine line with the censors around here. [Easy there Moderators, just kidding]. Kiss it beotch [Moon]

How can some idiot, not capable of coming up with as much as an original avatar call me dickless?

I suspect that the moron is pecking away on a keyboard, while wondering how he got to be lonely, yet again, tonight.

I honestly have seen the most honest and innocent questions turned into sophomophoric and testosterone-addled rants.

A request for beta becomes a valid case for euthanizing anyone with the poor judgement to use the word "Caveman" in their posts. And here I thought that the average IQ might peak above 100, while AK was gone.

quote:

How can some idiot, not capable of coming up with as much as an original avatar call me dickless?

I suspect that the moron is pecking away on a keyboard, while wondering how he got to be lonely, yet again, tonight.

I honestly have seen the most honest and innocent questions turned into sophomophoric and testosterone-addled rants.

A request for beta becomes a valid case for euthanizing anyone with the poor judgement to use the word "Caveman" in their posts. And here I thought that the average IQ might peak above 100, while AK was gone.

Extremely smooth ….I think u digging your own grave

[laf][laf]