• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Rich_Sheffield

laxative

This is an emergency ! I have been taking meds and have become in constipation.

I can't find my laxative.

I can't get to the store right now.

Does anyone know of anything around the house that I can use as a laxative ?

Stopped up and need help! Now !

Constipatingly yours, Canoe cantfocus.gif

Reading Spray usually makes me want to take a dump.

How pavlovian. yellaf.gif

Hey, don't take medical advice from an internet bulletin board, get offline and CALL 911 RIGHT NOW! hahaha.gif

2 or 3 drops of Visene in a glass of juice or coffee will open the floodgates quicker than you could imagine...

i used to work with someone who would to do this to coworkers as a prank, its not pretty if they arent prepared pitty.gif

In Saudi Arabia, we'd stick a drop of JP-5 (mid grade jet fuel) in a pot of coffee nearby whoever ticked us off that day. There'd be a line for the shitter about 30 minutes later. Shit worked quick. the_finger.gif

In Saudi Arabia, we'd stick a drop of JP-5 (mid grade jet fuel) in a pot of coffee nearby whoever ticked us off that day. There'd be a line for the shitter about 30 minutes later. Shit worked quick. the_finger.gif

It's my understanding that JP-5 is essentially diesel fuel with a few additives. Can you confirm that?

I'll bet you used more than a drop. It can't be THAT potent.