"Style-Guides" For Spray are Stupid...

Greg_W

all it saying is that you can't shoot the kid next door with a bee bee gun and expect him to still want to play with you

It worked for me.....

well you see it is a risk.. some times they still want to play with you cause the ge the game.. and sometimes they don't or their mom wont let them.. or they move to california wink.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all it saying is that you can't shoot the kid next door with a bee bee gun and expect him to still want to play with you

It worked for me.....

well you see it is a risk.. some times they still want to play with you cause the ge the game.. and sometimes they don't or their mom wont let them.. or they move to california wink.gif

Sure, of course. Do you know your avatar looks like it's spanking its own ass? Weird...yet somehow rather erotic.... evils3d.gifblush.gifyellaf.gif

It worked for me.....

Sure, of course. Do you know your avatar looks like it's spanking its own ass? Weird...yet somehow rather erotic.... evils3d.gifblush.gifyellaf.gif

That is GIR he I mean I Am getting down at the club in this little frame... you should see the rest wink.gif

Hhmm. I thought her avatar looked like a tiny sheep balancing a washing machine on it's head and manually agitating it with a little dancing. Very weird...but who cares.
he looks cuter without his disguise on wink.gif

It worked for me.....

That is GIR he I mean I Am getting down at the club in this little frame... you should see the rest wink.gif

Why? Does he (you) break out the rubber sheets and gerbils later? smileysex5.gif

It worked for me.....

Geez...that's how I used to flirt with girls. Geek_em8.gif

It worked for me.....

Why? Does he (you) break out the rubber sheets and gerbils later? smileysex5.gif

nope the_finger.gif