Summer Climbing Trip Partner

Colin

Being a student I get the summer off, and being a climber I would like to spend as much of it as possible climbing. I am looking for a very commited alpine climbing partner who is either a student or has a job that lets him/her take long vacations. From about the tenth of June, to the tenth of August, I am hoping to alpine climb as much as possible. I know that there are tons of things to be done in the Cascades, but in reality one never gets as much climbing in if one stays at home.

I am interested in road trips to the Tetons, the Bugaboos, and southern BC and Alberta in general. However, a more serious trip to Peru, Bolivia, Alaska, or BC's Coast Range is definitely an option.

I know that this is a very specific request, but if you are capable of such trips this summer, e-mail me and let's start climbing now.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

colin,

if you want to foot my bill, i will gladly give you all the help you need in reaching your current alpine goals. if not i can always donate a few precious days to anyones up and coming super e.p.i.c.s. wallstein you know the KIND! grin.gif

Actually that is just what I have in mind myself. I assume that you are on the coast, as most at this site are. I on the otherhand am in Spokane, where partners for interesting alpine routes are few. Get in touch soon as I am already making plans for spring break and April. verticalturtle@hotmail.com

quote:

Originally posted by Colin:

Being a student I get the summer off, and being a climber I would like to spend as much of it as possible climbing. I am looking for a very commited alpine climbing partner who is either a student or has a job that lets him/her take long vacations. From about the tenth of June, to the tenth of August, I am hoping to alpine climb as much as possible. I know that there are tons of things to be done in the Cascades, but in reality one never gets as much climbing in if one stays at home.

I am interested in road trips to the Tetons, the Bugaboos, and southern BC and Alberta in general. However, a more serious trip to Peru, Bolivia, Alaska, or BC's Coast Range is definitely an option.

I know that this is a very specific request, but if you are capable of such trips this summer, e-mail me and let's start climbing now.