Boot RURP

willstrickland

What is the point of avatars when the "real" user becomes evident? Some will say "but we know xyz avatar is really Ray"...and everyone who's said something like that to me has been BRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH wrong. How do I know this? Because I knew who was using the avatars they were talking about (no not me).

So I'd say a particular regular, who happens to have beef with Lambone (no not Cavey),is pretty evidently RURP. Not like this is news or anything, I believe the identity has been know from the get go. The comments about being negative getting to you to the point you have to hide your 'bone hatred behind an avatar? Feeling washed up? Wish you could get your big wall wannabe ass up something like the Shield? Good riddance RURP, long may you run.

Just trying to stir up a little CC drama, my soap-operas are off the air today. [Wink]

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

will

i alway knew you were a #'s slut, even though you claim that grades and ratings dont matter.....trying to reach a thousand posts before you return to the promised land....i see through your thin veil of acceptance!!!

i am sik with disgust!!!!

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][Razz]

This is RURP:

Yes, Mr. William Strickland. You are "trolling" for RURP and look...you have found him. If you provide authoritative descriptions about routes you have never climbed (in the manner of a Big Wall expert as did the Lambone) I will complain about you also. "Good riddance, RURP"? You don't like my comments? Have the adminstrators post a poll or convince them that I should be dismissed. Boot RURP? Why, because you are are leaving town? I see that you are a genuine free speech advocate! [Roll Eyes]

RURP has spoken.

P.S. The Shield is a sissy route. I know, although I haven't done The Shield, only seen it from below. [laf]

RURP, you're a prick.

I gave beta that you can find by looking at the guide book. Yes it goes clean, at C2, bring your standard clean aid gear, is pretty common knowledge, and all stated in Darryl's book. Not to mention that I have heard so much about that route from friends that I could tell you what pieces to bring for each cruxy move.

As far as speculation about fixed gear, I was just offering my opinion of fixed gear in general. Sometimes its nice and convienint, lots of times it just gets in the way.

Thanks will, I owe you a beer, you allways got my back! See ya in June! [big Grin]

[ 05-15-2002, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by RURP:

This is RURP:

P.S. The Shield is a sissy route. I know, although I haven't done The Shield, only seen it from below.
[laf]

Well then Mr "Big walls Everywhere", perhaps you'd be interested to know that your buddy, yes the one and only lambone, has done the Shield. I'd be willing to bet that some of his regular partners have done the TC hence the detailed beta. Beta that to the best of my knowledge has not been refuted and is spot-on.

Mr. BigWallEverywhere...have you freed the salathe? I doubt it, but I bet you could tell me the crux free rating.

Look, I don't agree with some of 'bones views, but so what...that doesn't mean he's wrong or that I'm wrong, just different. And the fact that he's passionate about his opinions are a good thing in my view.

Plain and simple, see if you can follow this...he's climbed the Shield...you have not. He will be in the valley on another wall come mid June...you, mr bigwalleverywhere, will be twidling your dick in front of a computer and slapping yourself on the back for your imagined witticisms and lame discourse. Get over yourself bro and go climb something...anything. I'm just real tired of a bunch of bitchy has-beens who can't let go of the notion of what they might have been and taking it out on the young climbers who are actually getting up stuff. In the grand scheme of things, lambone is pretty aligned with old school ethics.

You said something about wanting a pole? I figured you were straddling that side of the fence. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind you, just have to find yourself a young greek wall partner ehh RURP. Here's to ya RURP [big Drink]

This is RURP.

Mr. William Strickland:

I am rarely on this cascadeclimbers.com Why? Because like you, I am out climbing much of the time. You do not know my Big Wall resume, nor do "I care to "spray" about it, nor do you know my schedule. Let us just say that it is rather substantial and continuous. The Shield? Nice, but so what...what do I do after breakfast? Speaking of mealtime...why don't you get away from your computer and go to lunch with your pal the Lambone? [chubit]

RURP has spoken.

This is RURP:

And who needs to get away from the computer? I just looked. You brag about nearly 1,000 posts. I have just around 100 in 9 months or however. YOU GO OUT AND CLIMB...

RURP has spoken.

What's your point jerky? I could have an avatar (i.e. RURP) that's only been used to post 100 times...BFD. You seem to forget that you're not dealing with someone incapable of rational thought.

Get away from the computer? Let's see, I spent a year climbing, the next year working and spraying, and now get another 1 1/2 years climbing...you do the math. Don't even try me ya jizzface, you're out classed by a very wide margin...wider than your fat ass in fact.

...and now you know the rest of the story. Good day.