Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Positives about waking up at 4...

-The sunrise

-Fresh coffee

-You've got the road to yourself

-You get to see the crazies at the Grocery store

fruit.gif

WTF, where the hell in North America did the sun rise at 4 AM this morning? Maybe in Antarctica where summer is drawing to a close.... most of the rest of the Southern Hemisphere is too far north in latitude for this to happen at this time of year. wink.gifGeek_em8.gif

I could hear a nice gentle rain falling outside the open window this morning at 4. It was peaceful and warm. A great way to start the day. thumbs_up.gif

Did you start the scented potpourri going and draw yourself a bath too ? yelrotflmao.gif

Maybe I'll tell you about it when we climb next... evils3d.gif

I could hear a nice gentle rain falling outside the open window this morning at 4. It was peaceful and warm. A great way to start the day. thumbs_up.gif

Did you start the scented potpourri going and draw yourself a bath too ? yelrotflmao.gif

was that before or after you shined yer clogs?

Oiled leather does not require a shine. Merely an occasional brushing to remove loose dirt and the like. Are women not allowed to wear shoes where you come from or what?