Telluride Mountain Film Fest Tickets for sale

Junebug

The Telluride Mountain Film festival is coming to Seattle on April 24 (at the HUB on the UW campus), and Bellevue on April 25 (Bellevue Community College), and I'm volunteering to help sell tickets for the Skiforall Nordic program. Buy a ticket for $10, and ALL PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORT SKIFORALL NORDIC, as all set up costs are being donated.

PM me, or send a note to jennyschoenberg@yahoo.com and I'll get the tickets to you.

If you don't know what Skiforall is, it is an awesome organization that I volunteer with every winter teaching/coaching disabled people to ski.

Check out the website with pictures at: http://sfanord.tripod.com/ or www.skiforall.org

If you've been to the Banff Mountain Film festival, this one is similar. See more info below:

www.telluridefilmfestival.com

or

www.mountainfilm.org/tour.html

Sat and Sun will each show a different collection of films from last year's Telluride Film Festival, with approximately 3 hours of footage each night. The films showcased at Telluride in the past have been quite impressive. "Our audiences were the first in the world to partake of MY DINNER WITH ANDRE, to visit TWIN PEAKS, to witness THE CIVIL WAR and to learn the secret of THE CRYING GAME. We resurrected the silent epic NAPOLEON, and highlighted the genius of animator Chuck Jones." from the Telluride Film Festival website.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic