So who climbed what this weekend?

Bronco

Mordor Wall Up in cathedral ledge in NH. a classic aid line in the NE. great 15' whipper and 3' X 1' X 6" of rock dislodging and falling a foot from me. kinda of your classic horror show. But we all fine and its an awesome route [Wazzup][Wazzup][big Grin][big Grin][Razz][Cool]

[ 05-13-2002, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: IceIceBaby ]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

St Helens on Saturday: ski ascent/descent

Granite Mountain on Sunday: 2500 foot glissade down from the false summit - straight shot

Didn't wear enough sunscreen so my pale ass got burnt.

It was a fine weekend, but wish I would have done something a little more exciting [big Grin]

Climbed Si on Saturday. OK stop clapping. I had my teenage stepson along. He plays golf at the Mt Si golf course and just had to climb it. At least I carried four gallons of water. Some friends and I went up McClellan Butte Sunday. Four more gallons. I leave for the West Rib Thursday night. Will be on the Kahiltna Sat.

Cheers dudes!

Skied Silverstar Sunday after Birthday tour on Saturday . In primo condition. Three of us were able to ski down to 3700' using just the route staying just east of the Silverstar Creek for the first 1500'.

Some north facing semi dry powder in last 1000'. Snow up to last 30' of true summit-good steps. Avy danger minimal as weather was cooler than predicted. The wide gulley at appr 7400' not filled yet with debris--will probably be soon so beware.

Skied Silverstar Sunday after Birthday tour on Saturday . In primo condition. Three of us were able to ski down to 3700' using just the route staying just east of the Silverstar Creek for the first 1500'.

Some north facing semi dry powder in last 1000'. Snow up to last 30' of true summit-good steps. Avy danger minimal as weather was cooler than predicted. The wide gulley at appr 7400' not filled yet with debris--will probably be soon so beware.