Where are the dumps?

eternalX

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat it Beotches. The season is OVER. I skied the last powder in the cascades. Weep, losers. You fucks in Oregon don't even know what powder is! the_finger.gif

Oh MUSH MUSH you butt wiggler... boxing_smiley.gif... I skied plenty of days in knee deep powder, and even one day where i was goin waist deep in spots... and just last weekend I was boot hight in pow-der. I ski the western wet side of the mountains too, not even over there in the dryness like timmy... moon.giftongue.gif

Mission Ridge just 13". There a dump of nice pow for ya. Not that heavy shit on the westside either

So have you been up there in the new shit they got there or are you guessing that is dry? I heard that it was raining in Wenatchee, how much higher is the mountain? Questions need answering, before hitting the road.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to experience the fresh. Based on experience though, it seems that even when it rains down below, it is still pretty decent stuff for at least the top 1000' or the mtn or so. Temps at the bottom look to be at freezing and around 25 at the top, so i imagine it would be ok, though not the best ever.

http://www.seawfo.noaa.gov/products/OSOMSR