Gumby loses his gloves

CascadeClimber

As my partner and I skinned the concrete-hard snow in the Commonwealth on March 4, I stopped to take a picture of our objective: Red Mountain. As I start to ski away, he says, "Hey, want your gloves?" I'd dropped them in the process of taking the picture. I picked them up and continued, glad he was behind me to correct may error and save me from losing a $50 pair of gloves.

Unfortunately, he was in the lead when I took a picture just past the flat nob at the base of the west ridge, so when this gumby dropped his gloves again, they stayed there. I realized it about 30 minutes later.

Sooo, if you happen to find a pair of black Marmot X-Trainer gloves, size medium, in the vicinity of the west ridge of Red, I'd be quite happy to get them back.

Red faced with my tail between my legs-

Gumby

(aka CascadeClimber)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loren,

54!....hmmmmm...maybe if I had been more enthusiastic the last time I saw Jens...NICE work bro...next year 100+ eh? Hyalite Canyon sounds fun.

No bueno on the gloves...weather

sucked...cold...wet...snowy...windy...skinnedand skied a few runs and then headed toward greener pastures...heated gym climbing...cute girls...maybe tomorrow but don't hold your breath because it's snowing at 4000ft in the pass....just another gear victim in the long list of many Noquality has claimed this year...spring will be booty city for those in the know eh?

C Mortenson posting here now eh...too bad there's a Mr. Mortenson tongue.gif

Mike http://alpinelite.com