Magazine Article

Steamer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"My advice is to stay the fuck in Cali. The last thing we need is another Californicator up here."

Shame on you Alpine-K! Me and a host of others up here are Californians. Some of us are open about it, others will retain their anonymity. Here is our plan: we are colonizing the Pacific Northwest with the ultimate goal of extending our borders from Mexico to Canada. How do we accomplish this? You Washingtonians and Oregonians continue to willingly sell us your property. Some of you take the money and stay while others move to Oklahoma or North Dakota. We are also cultural imperialists, since everything we create in Southern California (the trend capital of the universe) is fully embraced in the N.W. a full six months after it has died out in So. Cal., only the trend hangs on up here for a least a year of two longer than it's worth. We brought you the Great Pacific Iron Works, Yosemite-style rock climbing, and numerous other worthy things. And we've got many of you saying the word "dude" with regularity. When we have achieved our border to border goals, we will conquer Canada and make those people our belay slaves.

Kalifonia uber alles.

- Dude Dwayner [Cool][big Drink][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Steamer:

SK - Don't forget to tell all the kids in the dorm about your internet antics. I am sure they will find it amusing.

sealed with a kiss luv [Wink][Razz] All my buddies are getting a laugh at your expense right now. You up tight peice of shit. oh yeah, that's what your name means [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Steamer:

SK - I bet you're really a 19 year old, male freshman at the UO who gets a kick out of making losers like Son of a Bitch think he has a chance of getting laid.

For everyone here who thinks sk doesn't walk her talk, here's a photo of her getting down and dirty on the rock. She just sprays all over everyone here to pass the time between her climbing fixes, because she truly is a crack addict!

sk: crack addict photo