Nothing To Do with Pub Club or Fee Demo

Dru

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another vote for Conrad Kain and the other incredible early guides up there. Chopping steps all the way up the Kain Face on Robson for clients! The pioneering guides of Roger's Pass. Reading old copies of CAJ and the Columbia mtns guides is humbling.

I can't believe you guys want to be like anyone! Don't you think that what you have accomplished is worthy? If not then get your shit in gear and go climb something hard. After all, our generation has the ability to take what was learned by every generation before us and bring climbing to the next level.

All you gotta do is on-sight free solo the North Norweigan Buttress of Mount Index! Then you will be a hero!

Okay, so maybe that is a bit too tough, maybe just find new lines in the Enchantment Plateau. Paul Boving dodn't climb all the hard ones

quote:

Originally posted by Crackbolter:

Okay, so maybe that is a bit too tough, maybe just find new lines in the Enchantment Plateau. Paul Boving didn't climb all the hard ones

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by fern:

if I could channel the spirit of someone into my climbing that person would be Walter Payton.
[smile]

Running Back for the Chicago Bears?

yep, Sweetness. [Cool]

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

if I could channel the spirit of someone into my climbing that person would be Walter Payton.
[smile]

Running Back for the Chicago Bears?

yep, Sweetness.
[Cool]
Given the option of chanelling someone from outside the climbing community: William Blake, Poet and unintensionall taoist... that would make me poetry in motion