jja

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I call bullshit

and

2. Who fucking cares who John Kerry spooges on, and what her garments are during ejaculation.

Fuck you, you clown punching rim licker madgo_ron.gif

Does this mean that I punch the clown while licking rim, or that I punch the clown while fanatizing about licking YOUR rim, or that I punch YOUR clown while licking your rim? I'm so confused. confused.gif

I know you're confused, that is evident. It means that you punch your own clown and simulate licking your own rim using kitchen implements.

And finally, Wesley Clark, who put the rumor into play, is now going to endorse Kerry.

It was great to hear two different Dean quotes the same day, just a few days ago when it was crystal clear Kerry was the man of the hour

1 when asked by an interviewer if Dean would be giving up (after yet another loss in a primary) he said (sic) "Not yet, but I want to get Bush out of the White House whatever it takes, and will support the Democratic nominee however possible. IF the nominee needs my enforsement, they've got it. If the nominee needs a running mate, I'll do it. Whatever it takes".

2) later the same day [on Kerry] "As far as I am concerened he's just like Bush. I will not run as his runnning mate, we need to clean up Washington and it won't happen with yet another Washington insider!"

Go figure! Just when Bush appears in deep doodoo over his military record with the mainstream media, an "impending media frenzy" on Kerry's supposed sexual life is ordered.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-02-11-bush-guard-usat_x.htm

If anyone had any doubts about what Drudge is about, this ought to help. Things are decidedly going to pot for the Bushies.

If Clinton set a precedent, then Kerry's a shoo-in---the more bimbo eruptions the better. Don't you remember the Penthouse interview, released just days before the election? They actually quoted Jennifer Flowers as saying something like "He ate pussy like a champ."

It's probably not gonna affect his position. But it is still too early to think that Kerry will get the nod. There will be an attempt to dump duffle-bags of crap on him in the next few weeks.