• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
HRoark

What happened to the 'fucktard'?

I liked being a 'conservative beefcake fucktard'. Besides, I'm sure most agree, on this website, that I AM a fucktard and I'm okay with that.

Mods, please make me a fucktard again. Thank you.

Roark

I do my share of swearing but there's no reason for it all the time, esp when it's not that funny. Swearing for swearing's sake is fucking stupid.

Some things are self-evident.

Wow, I agree with jkrueger. Maybe there will be peace in the world someday; this is certainly a miracle. smirk.gif

I do my share of swearing but there's no reason for it all the time, esp when it's not that funny. Swearing for swearing's sake is fucking stupid.

No fucking shit. I totally fucking agree with you.

Correlation does not imply causation.

I think it is also plausible that you enjoy swearing in the five-star threads. bigdrink.gif

I liked being a 'conservative beefcake fucktard'. Besides, I'm sure most agree, on this website, that I AM a fucktard and I'm okay with that.

cry.gifPlease somebody pay attention to me again cry.gif

There were better fucktards before you, son, and there will be more amusing fucktards after you get tired of your 8th grade sock-stuffer act. Rock on! wave.gif