What's it gonna take?

icegirl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, don't get me started.

Wet T-shirt contests, better venues (Hooters would rock!), more women. grin.gif

Two weeks ago I was at the same location but didn't hang out with the regulars because I was hangin' with my friend from Idaho. I found out later the regs were making fun of me for not joining them. Seems to me about six of the regs showed up.

This week I have a slight cold, so bagged out on it yesterday.

Can't go every week else people will begin thinking I've got nothing better to do...on a Tuesday night.

Can't go every week else people will begin thinking I've got nothing better to do...on a Tuesday night.

as if.

tsk tsk boys, we will have to be more female friendly on the board as a group if you really want more women to show up... y'all know how, right???

as if.

tsk tsk boys, we will have to be more female friendly on the board as a group if you really want more women to show up... y'all know how, right???

i don't know about that. the boys on the board are mostly nice with a few exceptions (you know who you are mad.gif) i don't come just b/c i'm too busy to go out that many nights during the week. not much would change that.

I still think you should invite The Mountaineers and get some colossal pubeclubs rolling.

That would guarantee that I would never show. I think this shit goes in cycles. Who fucking cares? Show if you feel like it, it always seems like a good time is had. If I knew that there was a good possibility that chuck would get slapped in the head by Caveman again, I'd probably show. the_finger.gif

I don't know Icegirl, even with the small turnout I really enjoyed myself. It was good to hang and talk to a few people, that night it happened to be MattP and Gary mainly. It is a bit of a sausagefest, but I don't really show up to pick up on women, I show up to have a beer and talk about climbing mainly and whatever else, beer and conversation and sometimes make plans for the weekend. As for including theatrics of dancing girls, wet T contest, or having it at Hooters to increase the numbers I would probably wouldn't show up cause that is not what it is about for me. Those sort of tactics are best saved for a party. That is what we should do. This week we would have been great for a bonfire and beer at Golden Gardens.

I don't go because I feel I would be discriminated against because of where I'm from and my beliefs. Much like rope up. cry.gif
If anyone brings up Texas, or politics, just say "I done come t' this here place to talk 'bout climbin' and that's wut I've a mind t' do".

CBS, I can't believe you would stereotype this dude in such a way. THIS is exactly the reason that people get scared off from this website, intolerance from people like you!! (I couldn't even type this with a straight face, hehehe)