• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...conservative television news anchor Bill O'Reilly,

usually an outspoken Bush loyalist...

not even close rolleyes.gif

bill o'reilly is the most independent guy fox news has, the liberals just bunch him together with the rest of fox news only because he isnt anti-bush, but i guess they wouldnt know the difference anyway.

Oh Lars, Fuck me hard! There's nothing sexier than a condescending conservative who thinks liberals are all a bunch of morons. In fact that's what makes all you conservatives so goddamn porkable.

Huh, funny. That's the same shit we get from Liberal stalwarts like Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, etc. All these people think that THEY know what is best for ME. That is such bullshit. I can understand why you respond the way you do, though: you have to throw the topic onto some other hotbutton to avoid admitting you don't know shit.

Oh, and marylou, neither Cheney nor Rice. Cheney won't resonate with anyone and Condi Rice is a woman (never happen).

Oh Lars, Fuck me hard! There's nothing sexier than a condescending conservative who thinks liberals are all a bunch of morons. In fact that's what makes all you conservatives so goddamn porkable.

Huh, funny. That's the same shit we get from Liberal stalwarts like Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Ted Kennedy, etc. All these people think that THEY know what is best for ME.

Interesting these supposed LIBERALS who know what's best for you make comments about how they want to fuck you?!!!!

That is such bullshit. I can understand why you respond the way you do, though: you have to throw the topic onto some other hotbutton to avoid admitting you don't know shit.

This is why I posted a bunch of inane (albiet humorous) nonsense, so I could avoid admitting that I don't know shit???!!!! Why not just post nothing, than I don't have to hide from what I'm trying not to admit, hmmmmm? Furthermore, this thread is about republican media personalities jumping ship - a topic one hardly needs to know shit about, since it doesn't change our political arena very much. The ostensible fact that O'Reilly may or may not have ever supported the Moron in Chief, is really not an issue because he's a FUCKING TABLOID COLUMNIST. He has nothing REAL to bring to the table. On top of that, I wasn't refuting what Lars said, only analyzing his apparently automatic contempt for the liberal intellect.

Oh, and marylou, neither Cheney nor Rice. Cheney won't resonate with anyone and Condi Rice is a woman (never happen).
Grow up, Greg. You sound like an opinionated college freshman. People who adhere to absolutes such as yours die old, lonely, and bitter. the_finger.gif

No, people like be die because fucktards like you don't know how to merge onto the freeway. Bwahahahaha!!

You have a problem with my opinion of Condoleeza Rice's electability? I'm sure you are too young to remember a woman by the name of Geraldine Ferraro. She went down in a ball of flames attempting to run for President. I'm not spouting some inane sexist drivel, I'm simply stating an observation based on having followed politics and public opinion for how many ever years I've been voting. I don't think that a woman can gain the popular support to win the Presidency. Discuss.

Grow up, Greg. You sound like an opinionated college freshman

To this I can only say, "I know you are, but what am I?" yellaf.gif

No, people like be die because fucktards like you don't know how to merge onto the freeway. Bwahahahaha!!

You have a problem with my opinion of Condoleeza Rice's electability? I'm sure you are too young to remember a woman by the name of Geraldine Ferraro. She went down in a ball of flames attempting to run for President. I'm not spouting some inane sexist drivel, I'm simply stating an observation based on having followed politics and public opinion for how many ever years I've been voting. I don't think that a woman can gain the popular support to win the Presidency. Discuss.

uuhhh wasn't that VICE presedent there smarty pants??? wink.gif

uuhhh wasn't that VICE presedent there smarty pants??? wink.gif

Could be, it still stands.