Smiffy, Feb14-16

Distel32

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay, my plans changed from ice to rock. which means, i'll be at Smiff this weekend too. i say we all descend upon the Deschutes Brewery on, say, Saturday night?

edit: Timmy and jlag should come out and join us... i'll post an events Pub Club, it could be redmond too. anybody interested? bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Edited by wazzumountaineer

Jlag's wife isn't down with JLag going climbing on Valentines Day. She's really cool, but not that cool. I would love to meet up with you fools Sunday morning if the weather isn't too bad. Timmy should go,he's got Sunday off and has been cranking at InClimb like no other.

Skyclimb and I went to work Sat and Sun, and didn't see a single cc.comer there, but we were busy getting shit donw. Sat we did skyridge, wherever I may roam, zebra zion, and spiderman for a nice 14 pitch day. Sun (today) we took it ez with w.face variation on monkey's face sans aiders.

I wanted to do one pitch shit and stare at the prana tops and socialize, but nick's was my valentine and I gotta do what that bitch wants.

Skyclimb and I went to work Sat and Sun, and didn't see a single cc.comer there, but we were busy getting shit donw. Sat we did skyridge, wherever I may roam, zebra zion, and spiderman for a nice 14 pitch day. Sun (today) we took it ez with w.face variation on monkey's face sans aiders.

I wanted to do one pitch shit and stare at the prana tops and socialize, but nick's was my valentine and I gotta do what that bitch wants.

PRANA TOPS?? was it blue bird???? cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif FUCK