Larry the Tool Sucks

specialed

The guy is a dick. Notice how many extra mags for his (our) glock he had on his gun belt? I counted (3). Tell me that's not a gung- ho authority monger. Armed to the tee, with a bad attitude. I grew up in white center- where there were real badguys, and a REAL chance of a cop getting shot at, and they were a lot cooler- especially to harmless white kids. I was completely cooperative to him last weekend and felt like I was miss treated. He went out of his way to treet me like I was an asshole.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:

The guy is a dick. Notice how many extra mags for his (our) glock he had on his gun belt? I counted (3). Tell me that's not a gung- ho authority monger. Armed to the tee, with a bad attitude. I grew up in white center- where there were real badguys, and a REAL chance of a cop getting shot at, and they were a lot cooler- especially to harmless white kids. I was completely cooperative to him last weekend and felt like I was miss treated. He went out of his way to treet me like I was an asshole.

I wasn't there, so I didn't notice his bullets.

Notice I said I was playing devils advocate for the hell of it...

Notice how you just went out of your way to treat me like an asshole...for absolutely no reason.

Notice that I still think you are a prick, and I'd rather go climbing with officer Larry...

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Lambone does not know that Charlie isnt chucK or do you think anybody named Charles is an asshole???
[Confused]
Tell it to Charles Bronson tough-guy.

oops! [Eek!]

sorry charlie... [big Grin]

damn...don't I feel like an idot... [Confused]

I better just stay outa this... [chubit]

Hey Lammy,

This is why I went out of my way to be an asshole:

quote:

lammybone wrote:

The letter posted on the first page of this thread reads as imature and unfounded. [...]

followed closely by:

[...] Nothing personal mattp,

paraphrased: "Duh...you're immature and a liar. No offense".

Lambone you are a tool. Nothin' personal man.

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

quote:

Originally posted by Charlie:

I wasn't there, so I didn't notice his bullets.

Notice I said I was playing devils advocate for the hell of it...

Notice how you just went out of your way to treat me like an asshole...for absolutely no reason.

Notice that I still think you are a prick, and I'd rather go climbing with officer Larry...

What did you hope to gain by playing contrarian lambone except for more people thinking you're an asshole. Do you really think you're so intelectually superiour because you're pursuing an undergrad degree in dumb-ass survey making. Now I know why Dwayner and Caveman (and now everyone else) think you're a punk. Because you are.

[big Grin][laf][laf][laf]

Specialed,

it's called a troll...

no, i do not think that i am intelectually superior than anyone on this site (well, except for caveman...).

if you haven't noticed, i enjoy playing the gadfly, just for the hell of stirring up controversy in an otherwise dull and monotonous thread.

anyone(such as yourself), who decides to hate me, call me a tool or whatever, based on something I posted that went against the opinion of the majority for the hell of it, is an inelectual half wit...

and this crybaby thread is just a bunch of bullshit anyway...

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

Hey Lammy,

This is why I went out of my way to be an asshole:

quote:

lammybone wrote:

The letter posted on the first page of this thread reads as imature and unfounded. [...]

followed closely by:

[...] Nothing personal mattp,

paraphrased: "Duh...you're immature and a liar. No offense".

Lambone you are a tool. Nothin' personal man.

Chuck,

Acctualy, I met mattp at the pub for the first time last week. We had a good conversation and closed down the bar bullshiting about bolt ethics and othersuch nonsense...it was a good time. We share a common bond that all soon to be married bro's feel.

Yeah, after spending a couple of hours shooting the shit with mattp, i just think that he could have written a more convincing letter, thats all. I'm not saying that I could have written a better letter...but I think he could have. So fuck off...

quote:

[QB]
[big Grin]
anyone(such as yourself), who decides to hate me, call me a tool or whatever, based on something I posted that went against the opinion of the majority for the hell of it, is an inelectual half wit...QB]

Mr. Lameness,

Which Ivy League school do you attend again? Is it the one in Boston where the boys wear pink sweaters around their tools, and go by secret names like Biff and Buffy?

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by chucK:

quote:

After reading this thread I just thought it was funny how everyone jumped on the FUCK LARRY bandwagon...but I think mattp has a right to be upset, and he did the right thing by writting the letter to the supervisor. However, my 10 year old cousin could have made a stronger argument in writting. The letter posted on the first page of this thread reads as imature and unfounded. If I was Larry's boss I'd be laughing and filling it in the circular file. Nothing personal mattp, once again, good luck.

Lammy,

Once again you have made me very happy that you are not running anything more important to me than a climbing gym. For VW's sake, I hope they don't give you much decision-making authority either.

Whatever happened to those survey results you promised us?

Chuck, once again you have reconfirmed my notion that you are a prick. [Roll Eyes] However, I will resist making such assumtions until we have actualy met in person.

Erik, you forgot on purpose...who you kiddin'?

And mattp...no offense intended man. I hate dealing with cops too, they've jerked me around a fair bit. I couldn't go to Nevada for the longest time, but thats another story...

Survey results: the srvey says, most sport climbers go to Exit 38 and Vantage, most Trad climbers go to Index, Levenworth, and the alpine...

Send me a PM if you'd like a copy of the 20 page analysis. I don't forsee it being published anytime in the near future, further inquiry is required.