Have you heard of Elliot Boston?

JIMI

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude! That guy is such a BADA$$! A couple weeks ago he came back from a successful AbSoLuTeLy RAD free solo of N Rib of Slesse in winter, in plastics! KRA-ZEE! Then this past weekend him and a local guide punk chump went out and completed the first non-cheating full ascent of Salt and Pepper at Banks, at like I am NOT kidding **M8** on just the most HEINOUS rock, it was sick! Dude, midway through the M8-roof Elliot's crampon bail breaks so he figure-4s on this NASTEE little friable pocket and pulls on a spare with one hand!!! Both those guys are WAY certifiable! totally went up the backside of that BEAST!

So anyway, no, never heard of 'im...

Who cares who is who and what theve done? People shouldnt climb (and hopefully dont)to impress other climbers or anyone else for that matter. I would hope people climb stuff for there own benefit and personal reward, not for bragging rights.

The reason why I'm asking about this guy, is that there are not a lot of examples of A-A climbers out there. I'm trying to get any information on this guy.

I think climbing could be like tennis, golf, and many other sports which have not historically had A-A involved. Who know's?

There could be others who I would also like to find out about, if anyone has information.

Thanks,

JIMI