• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bouldering dudes don't need to go shirtless:

1500tony.jpg

Impossible. That's almost as bad as shorts over polypro. hahaha.gif

really not that many boulderers climb without shirts on. but I heard it was in fact true that all trad climbers suck cock. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Man this spray stuff is fun...... thumbs_down.gifrolleyes.gifpitty.gif

really not that many boulderers climb without shirts on. but I heard it was in fact true that all trad climbers suck cock. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Man this spray stuff is fun...... thumbs_down.gifrolleyes.gifpitty.gif

Sorry if I offended you, D32. I was just adding a silly caption to a photo of a friend who was goofing around. wave.gif No need to get nasty. I didn't pick on your photos, now did I? Lighten up. Why get bogged down in the mire?

More photos!! More fun!!

Sorry if I offended you, D32. I was just adding a silly caption to a photo of a friend who was goofing around. wave.gif No need to get nasty. I didn't pick on your photos, now did I? Lighten up. Why get bogged down in the mire?

More photos!! More fun!!

no sorry mtngrrl that wasn't directed at you. If you check out the James Litz thread or the first page or two of this one you'll see who it was directed at. I'm a nice dude, I just get sick of some of the lame stuff people say. My post was to show them that it is indeed not too funny. Hence all the rolleyes.gif. Sorry hope I didn't offend you!!! wave.gif