THE STUPIID BOWL..........

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But football sux.

Grrrrrr.... boxing_smiley.gif Go hang out with Harry Pi ya pinko commie... I'm calling Tom Ridge on your subversive ways. Geek_em8.gifbigdrink.gif

A bunch of grown men with steriod-shrivelled testicles wearing tights who run into each other in hot pursuit of an inflated semi-sphere. rolleyes.gifyellowsleep.gif

Anyone who watches such worthless entertainment is simply in denial of their failure as human beings. Nothing like watching someone else get some exercise while you eat potato chips and drink beer, eh? boxing_smiley.gif

hahaha.gif

I love football, especially the Stupidbowl. I alway look forward to the Stupidbowl, cause it is usually on a weekend where it is fuckin' awesome out for ice climbing and boarding. Keeps all the people away from the mountains. Back in New England I usually ended up climbing my only day out of the year at Frankenstein, cause I wouldn't have to wait in line for a route. So here's to all of you staying inside this weekend to watch guys in armor tackle and prectically gang bang each other bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif thanks for freeing up the outdoors even if it is for only one day.

Who's afraid of the big, bad Super Bowl? Not NBC

NBC wants to steal away Fox's viewers during halftime of this year's Super Bowl, and it just might succeed with this combination -- six Playboy Playmates competing in the hit reality TV show, "Fear Factor." NBC plans to interrupt another program right when halftime begins, show the Playmate "Fear Factor" until the end of halftime, and then resume the Playmate parade at the end of the game. "The Super Bowl is a huge event and when a network has it, the other networks tend to just lie down and roll over," says Jeff Zucker, president of NBC Entertainment. "I hate lying down. I figured, let's have some fun."

a_benitez_i.jpg

Nothing like watching someone else get some exercise while you eat potato chips and drink beer, eh?

So you don't intend to watch Touching the Void then? Those guys were getting exercise while those who watch aren't!

Also nothing like writing about getting exercise (or climbing) while others are out there doing it.... yelrotflmao.gif

Dave:

I don't know who's SUPERBOWL parties you've been attending, but some of the funnest parties and family get together's I've experienced have been centered on the SUPERBOWL! I'm probably going to miss it this year, but, if for some strange reason, I do make it home in time, we're headed to a party that will include drinking, greasy fat food eating, visiting old friends and probably some halftime tackle football for those of us who haven't gotten too soft or slow (or drunk). Have a good weekend! thumbs_up.gif

You dorks who bag on the game were the ones who used to get stuffed in lockers by the football players. yelrotflmao.gif

And got picked last in gym class cry.gif

and first in band class.

Nope I was the punk ass, dope smoking, mofo that had no interest in hanging with repressed closeted homos that walked around in the locker room or on the field smackin' each others asses, nor was I interested in blowin' some flute and wearing a pocket protector. I was more interested rocking to death metal and punk rock tunes, skipping class, hitting the bong on the lift ride up, and tearing up the freshies in Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, while the rest of you all was sitting on your asses in class learning how to be sheep so you can serve your capitalist society well. Beyotches!!! the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Nope I was the punk ass, dope smoking, mofo that had no interest in hanging with repressed closeted homos that walked around in the locker room or on the field smackin' each others asses, nor was I interested in blowin' some flute and wearing a pocket protector. I was more interested rocking to death metal and punk rock tunes, skipping class, hitting the bong on the lift ride up, and tearing up the freshies in Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, while the rest of you all was sitting on your asses in class learning how to be sheep so you can serve your capitalist society well. Beyotches!!! the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifyelrotflmao.gif

the short version of the above should really read... "I was and still am a fucking loser that couldn't buy a friend, get laid, sustain an erection, or otherwise enjoy life due to my inane fucked up personality. Somebody please do my worthless ass."

Who the hell cares?

Today: 01/30/2004 Last Updated: 1/30/04 11:26AM

Hours of Operation 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., conditions permitting.

Currently Snowing

Precipitation Moderate

Forecast Snow throughout the day w/ cooler temperatures

Surface Conditions Groomed Runs : Machine Groomed Off Groomed Runs : Soft Heavy Snow

Base: Top: New Snow:

Snow depth 89" Snow depth 111" 12hrs (at 4am) 2"

Temp 28F Temp 21F 24hrs (at 4am) 8"

Wind Moderate w/gusts Wind Moderate w/gusts Since 4am

Visibility Limited Visibility Limited 7 days 34"

Season 257"

the short version of the above should really read... "I was and still am a fucking loser that couldn't buy a friend, get laid, sustain an erection, or otherwise enjoy life due to my inane fucked up personality. Somebody please do my worthless ass."

You guys are to easy, what fionaflap got your panties up in a wad, dissing your dumbass national past time drinking piss beer and watching guys go at with each other??? (For the women on this board, please take no offense to the above panty comment just having getting these guys all rialed up.) yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I don't think I've watched the super bowl in 20 years. It's fucking boring. Always. My theory is that the only sports that are consistently interesting are the ones I'm actually doing at least occasionally.

There are exceptions to most rules, and I guess my exception would be late-season ACC basketball if the teams are neck-&-neck. hahaha.gif