Fat Skis and Skins for Sale

Nathan

I've got a pair of 190cm Dynastar Bigs for sale, with Ascension skins to fit. Skis and skins are both in good shape (a couple of minor dings in the skis, edges good). The skis are drilled out for medium Diamirs (i.e. the size that 90% of people use). The skis are acrylic core, so they are very light for touring given their width. I'm not sure of the exact tip and tail dimensions of the ski. They are 90mm through the waste, and I would guess about 115mm at the tip. I would part with the rig for $250 Canadian. Reason for sale, getting fatter skis. PM me if interested, I can get pictures.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How long are they? I think they should be either 188 or 194. Also, how wide are the skins? Are they trimmed to fit or straight, and what type?

How many American dollars would you want and what year are they? Can you post a picture as well and link it in a reply?

Thanks,

Chris

As far as I know, they are 190cm, and they were purchased in 2000. They were the longest Dynastar was selling in that model at the time. I believe the skins are 100mm wide, and they are trimmed to fit. There is "wall-to-wall carpet" over the entire length of the skin, with the exception of maybe the last 20 cm at the tip and tail, where the skins are uncut. I'd go for $190 US (i.e about at 75% exchange rate). I'll get some pictures tomorrow.

Nathan

• 4 weeks later...