MY car was stolen last night

Thinker

I just finished up with the police report. The officer said mine was the 4th old Saab in the 'north seattle' area stolen recently, and that old Saabs have become frequent targets. Numerous Saabs stolen from Cap Hill area, too.

hellno3d.gif boy am i glad i moved to telluride!

sorry about your saab, dude. i've never loved a car more than mine.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SPD called and said they'd recovered my car. It was parked in permitted street parking near 15th and NE Ravenna, the tire was chalked and I suspect that parking enforcement identified it as stolen. No body or wiring damage. I got in, put the key in the ignition, and it started right up. It runs and sounds like crap, vibrations in the engine area, but it was too dark to look it over too closely.

It's pretty clear that the thief has a bunch of old Saab keys or some kind of a master. I'm just grateful I didn't lose any climbing gear or anything else really expensive.

My fav Vuarnets were still in the dash, fav SS coffee mug on the floor, fav beefy jumper cables I made in jr high school still in the back, POS stereo and speakers still there, fav blues and 80s alt rock cassette tapes thrown all over the car.

And Minx, I'm sorry to report that the dancin' shoes were nowhere to be seen. Maybe we'll have to hook up and go shoe shopping together.... ooo.gif

And Minx, I'm sorry to report that the dancin' shoes were nowhere to be seen. Maybe we'll have to hook up and go shoe shopping together.... ooo.gif

glad they found your car and stuff. those boots are HOT so understandably the theif kept those and nothing else *sigh*

you'll be punished appropriately for losing those.

evils3d.gif

-Mistress Minx

glad they found your car and stuff. those boots are HOT so understandably the theif kept those and nothing else *sigh*

you'll be punished appropriately for losing those.

evils3d.gif

-Mistress Minx

oh no..... shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

not another session of spit shining your boots while I'm blindfolded and gagged! the last time nearly pushed me over the edge......grin.gifgrin.gif

SPD called and said they'd recovered my car. It was parked in permitted street parking near 15th and NE Ravenna, the tire was chalked and I suspect that parking enforcement identified it as stolen. No body or wiring damage. I got in, put the key in the ignition, and it started right up. It runs and sounds like crap, vibrations in the engine area, but it was too dark to look it over too closely.

It's pretty clear that the thief has a bunch of old Saab keys or some kind of a master. I'm just grateful I didn't lose any climbing gear or anything else really expensive.

My fav Vuarnets were still in the dash, fav SS coffee mug on the floor, fav beefy jumper cables I made in jr high school still in the back, POS stereo and speakers still there, fav blues and 80s alt rock cassette tapes thrown all over the car.

YAY DUDE you are sooooo LUCKY