etiquette question

iain

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the chat room last week or so i recall the girlz gushing over how carhartts make guys look "hot"

personally i think they are over hyped crap. i have worn huge holes in mine already (1.5 yrs). they won't warranty. on the other hand my schoeller pants cost less (prodeal wink.gif ) and have no holes or snags or pilling and are only about 5 yrs old. WTF???

OK, I'm a dork, but I used to have some Carharrts that I wore for work...and my work often involves the same kind of wriggling and weird body positions as climbing. The Carharrts had nowhere near the kind of range of motion needed to do my work. The stuff is cut for standing vertically. I'd think they'd be terrible for climbing in the very same way.

OK, I'm a dork, but I used to have some Carharrts that I wore for work...and my work often involves the same kind of wriggling and weird body positions as climbing. The Carharrts had nowhere near the kind of range of motion needed to do my work. The stuff is cut for standing vertically. I'd think they'd be terrible for climbing in the very same way.

yeah a lot of other non climbers make the same mistake yellaf.gifwave.gif

it's not like anyone has to apologize or rationalize wearing things, I was just flipping harpell some crap about being young or something. However there was a staggering amount of folks wearing TNF down the other weekend. I mean, 10 out of 12 in the heinous cling area